National Grid Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, National Grid receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at National Grid can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
In every moment, energy is rolling over hills, winding through valleys, travelling across the country, and finding its way to our fingertips, on demand – and it’s up to us to keep people connected.
Through our energy transmission network, we connect millions safely and reliably to the energy they need. It’s this purpose that drives us forward. Join us and, together, we’ll work to build a more sustainable, better-connected future.
Who we are
Thousands of individuals, working in harmony
National Grid touches the lives of almost everyone in the UK, with an energy network that stretches across the Atlantic. We’re an international team, and our work underpins the lives of millions of people. Feet forwards, head up, and eyes bright, we’re working hard to create value for people today – and shape the future of energy tomorrow.
National Grid Job Opportunities & Application Process
National Grid receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in National Grid, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Here is a general overview, so you know what to expect when you apply for opportunities at National Grid.
- Candidate completes profile and online application for an open position and receives an email confirmation.
- Applications are reviewed by National Grid Recruiting to identify candidates who meet minimum requirements.
- Represented positions generally require a pre-employment test. Qualified candidates will be invited to test.
- Successful candidates will continue in the hiring process. If you are not successful on an assessment test, you may re-apply in 6 months.
- A verbal offer of employment is made to the successful candidate.
- The selected candidate accepts the verbal offer.
- Once the offer is accepted, the recruiter sends the offer letter and consent to begin background check process.
- Candidate is scheduled for a medical and drug/alcohol screening.
- Candidate completes background check forms and all onboarding paperwork.
- Once all pre-employment screening is successfully completed and medical, drug/alcohol and background screening have been cleared, the candidates hire date is confirmed.
- New hire begins their employment with National Grid and completes required paperwork.
- New Hire orientation is scheduled.
Work Facts of National Grid
National Grid Working Hours
- Customer Service Representative, Administrative Assistant, Electrical Technician, Financial Analys, Business Analyst, Project Engineer, Project Manager, Human Resources Associate, Human Resources Manager, Applications Developer
National Grid Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest National Grid to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply National Grid Jobs: Official Site