National Bank Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, National Bank receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at National Bank can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Whatever your expertise or degree of knowledge, with us, you can contribute to helping thousands of clients achieve their financial objectives and turn their dreams into reality!
Working together, succeeding together means joining a company that believes in the future and continuously adds value for its clients and community.
Interested in pursuing a career with the National Bank?
About Canada Jobs
National Bank currently has the following openings in Canada. Canada jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Canada job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in Canada at National Bank.
1 888 4 TelNat
(1 888 483-5628)
1 877 394-6611
National Bank Job Opportunities & Application Process
National Bank receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in National Bank, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Customer Service Representative
Main challenges :
- Offer personalized and efficient service
- Take charge of clients by identifying and anticipating their needs and steering them toward electronic solutions (ABM or Internet) or the right advisor
- Propose and inform clients about specific Bank products and services
- Perform operational activities
- Answer phone calls and client requests
- Complete the scheduled training activities in order to acquire the knowledge required for the position
- Learn and comply with established policies, standards and procedures
- High school diploma and two years’ relevant experience or College diploma
- Sales and customer service experience
- Knowledge of banking products and services, an asset
- Flexibility to work schedules, an asset
- Flexibility to cover several branches, an asset
- Bilingualism (spoken and written) – English and French
Work Facts of National Bank
National Bank Working Hours
- Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
- Mortgage Specialist, Regional sales manager, Manager individual products, Senior Analyst, Electronic Channels and Digital Marketing, Mortgage Specialist, Licensed Investment Associate, Personal Banking Advisor
National Bank Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest National Bank to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply National Bank Jobs: Official Site