Mylan Inc Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Mylan Inc receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Mylan Inc can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
One career can change the lives of many. Make it yours. Unconventional. Relentless. Committed. Passionate.
These are some of the traits of the people of Mylan – people who know it’s not about them but, instead, about the 7 billion people relying on them to provide access to quality medicine and to set new standards in healthcare. People who know that, together, we can change the world, 7 billion people, one person at a time.
This is how we’re creating better health for a better world.
Mylan Inc Job Opportunities & Application Process
Mylan Inc receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Mylan Inc, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Regional Account Manager
For Us, It’s A Mission
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world’s 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what’s right, not what’s easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Make a Difference
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products, to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here’s how this role will help:
- Accountable for understanding the business, including pricing/contracting, supply chain, and payor reimbursement, and to teach (as appropriate) the business to geographically aligned internal partners for development of ‘best in class’ sales force.
- Responsible for leading the development of strategic and tactical plans at the Area, District, and Territory level focused on business pull through within the specifically identified sales geographies.
- Accountable for the development of preliminary contracting approaches of Mylan Specialty/Respiratory products to assigned accounts and maintaining/improving access at accounts that impact aligned geographies ability to achieve sales targets.
- Accountable for proper strategic account management within the assigned geography, which includes leadership in pull through of products with DME customers, Hospitals, IDN’s, ACO’s, consultant pharmacists, and nursing homes/home health agencies for the purpose of establishing Mylan as a primary source for pharmaceutical products.
- Develop and maintain solid working relationships with customers, communicate with them to promote approved contract compliance and the use of products.
- Maintain updated customer account profiles and approved tracking information on laptop computer.
- Log all customer account calls into Veeva.
- Monitor customer product usage to determine growth and/or decrease in purchasing patterns.
- Continual update of relevant contract information, (i.e., pricing, addendum’s, and contract or member additions or deletions).
- Proactively prospect for new business and accounts, and relay information about these accounts and markets promptly to your National Director and support staff in the home office (Marketing, Pricing Committee, etc.).
- Responsible for accurately and efficiently completing and submitting all required paperwork and performing administrative responsibilities according to established procedures (e.g.: Customer meeting agendas, Veeva call entry, expense reports, supply requests, account profiles, trainings, etc.)
- Analyze weekly and monthly sales results, utilizing IQ20/20, Pivot Table, etc. Analyze at an Area, District and
- Territory level on a routine basis or as requested by National Director & overlapping District Managers.
- Interpret results and lead in the development of strategic action plans to move the business forward.
- As the expert in the space, understand and communicate all the Respiratory business opportunities & issues within the assigned Region.
- Forge productive business relationships with internal and external customers. (National Directors, District Managers, Professional Representatives, as well as your RAM team).
- As business dictates, and as requested by Sales Leadership, National Directors, DM’s, co-promotion colleagues and/or external customers, develop and deliver individual and/or group presentations to specific assigned accounts, membership meetings, conferences, or internal meetings, etc.
- As business dictates or as requested by leadership and/or your peer colleagues, please provide primary or secondary support to a defined list of geographically non-aligned Regional Accounts.
- Expectation of 70-80% travel.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and minimum of 6 years of experience. Minimum of 7 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry and Managed Markets customers preferred.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, including pricing/contracting, supply chain, and payor reimbursement.
- Strong working knowledge of customer accounts, products and internal departments.
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication, interpersonal, negotiation, problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Strong work ethic and good organization and time management skills.
- Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required.
Work Facts of Mylan Inc
Mylan Inc Working Hours
Mylan Inc Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Mylan Inc to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Mylan Inc Jobs: Official Site.