MultiView Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, MultiView receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at MultiView can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
We’re a hardworking bunch, but we certainly know how to play. How? Let’s give you a few examples. In our friendly and upbeat environment, employees enjoy special perks like surprise breakfasts, a live DJ (yes, you read that right), and summer food trucks. And that same attitude comes through in sales incentives we offer like company-wide parties, spontaneous holiday go-homes, and even trips abroad. In short, we do all these things because we believe you should love where you work and love what you do. So if you like a good challenge and a good time, you’ve come to the right place to advance your career.
MultiView Job Opportunities & Application Process
MultiView receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in MultiView , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Responsible for all marketing campaigns and collateral: email, social media, internal communications, PR, SEO, copywriting, basic graphic and web design and vendor management.
- Works closely with the department’s graphic designer, product development and marketing teams to create effective landing pages and calls to action and other online messaging for the various audiences that are also mobile-friendly
- Supervisory: Hires, trains, develops, and appraises staff effectively. Takes corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy. Consults with Human Resources as appropriate.
- Writes marketing collateral for all product lines, fit to templates, publish to the web
- Promote MultiView, MultiView products, marketing resources and all else across social media. Manage all social media accounts, responding promptly to feedback
- Write SEO-friendly content for web, keep website up-to-date with fresh content optimized for SEO and SEM, manager vendor relationships and monitor Google AdWords campaigns
- Reputation management with a focus on maintaining positive online reviews for MultiView
- Contributes to company’s internal and external communications efforts, including press releases and internal company e-newsletters
- Maintains company’s social media presence across multiple channels, including, but not limited to, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Creates and implements company’s quarterly content calendar
Professional Skills & Qualifications:
- BA/BS in Marketing, Graphics, or Communications
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Experience is secondary to business instincts
- Sales and graphic design (Adobe Creative Suite) experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Moderate Level Microsoft Excel skills and experience
- Basic knowledge of HTML and video editing is a plus
- Proficient in Associated Press (AP) Style
Work Facts of MultiView
MultiView Working Hours
- Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Consultant
MultiView Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest MultiView to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply MultiView Jobs: Official Site.