Mrs. Fields Cookies Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Mrs. Fields Cookies receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Mrs. Fields Cookies can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
With over 750 owned and franchised locations in 33 countries, the Company is currently leveraging the category leading brand awareness of its iconic brands to drive sales across all three channels of the business through an exciting growth strategy.
About Mrs. Fields Cookies
Headquartered in Broomfield, Colorado, Famous Brands International (“Famous Brands, or the “Company”) owns and manages two category defining, iconic brands: Mrs. Fields and TCBY (The Country’s Best Yogurt). In addition, the Company recently entered into the chocolates, candies, and nuts categories through the acquisition of Maxfield Candy and Nutty Guys, enabling sales of year-round snacking products. The Company markets and distributes its products such as cookies, frozen yogurt, brownies, chocolates, nuts, and popcorn, through its franchising, gifting, and licensing business segments. The Company’s gifting segment markets and distributes products through catalogs, e-commerce, and various retail channels. Additionally, the Company licenses the use of its trademarks, logos and recipes to third parties for distribution of Mrs. Fields and TCBY branded products through non-bakery stores and cafes.
Mrs. Fields Cookies Job Opportunities & Application Process
Mrs. Fields Cookies receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Mrs. Fields Cookies, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Director of Supply Chain
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Negotiate and purchases all items including food products, small wares, paper, plastics, and other items needed to operate the stores, ensuring best quality, service, and financial arrangements possible.
- Negotiate other items and series to accelerate or run the business, ensuring the best quality, service, and financial arrangements possible.
- Lead all contract negotiations and ensure that the overall terms of the contract are being met.
- Meet with key suppliers to guarantee the agreed upon standards and specifications are met; use understanding of the process to maximize partnership with current supplier or potential supplier.
- Works effectively across the organization to ensure successful execution of supply chain support on many integrated efforts
- Develop and manage Materials Planning function for goods and materials needed for Company operations.
- Manage international supply chain among operations, suppliers, third-party freight forwarders and distributors.
- Create item specific forecasts over a rolling time horizon to be used for ordering and inventory management purposes.
- Create integrated processes among Operations, Purchasing, Logistics, and outside suppliers to execute the planning/replenishment process.
- Identify systems tools needed to implement planning/forecasting systems. Lead reengineering efforts as it relates to supply chain planning and execution systems.
- Manage and supervise staff tasked with creating material requirement plans and/or forecasts.
- Establish key performance metrics and benchmarks relating to supply chain planning/forecasting.
- Measure actual performance against goals on regular basis and present results to senior management.
- Performs life cycle cost studies.
- Defines integrated logistics support requirements.
- Prepares estimates, schedules, and support system inputs.
- Serves as company contact and spokesperson with suppliers.
- Coordinates development of solutions to complex logistics support problems with other product support functions, customers, and suppliers.
- Coordinates transportation for the corporation with customer-driven manufacturing timelines.
- Develops and implements logistics plans inclusive of supplier contracts, routing guidelines, problem resolution and cost containment.
- Manages third party vendor relationships related to Logistics.
- Manages international and domestic flow of materials.
- Evaluates supply chain needs and selection of shipment modes.
- Works with carriers and customs brokers to expedite shipments.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Superior analytical skills for the preparation of product demand forecasts, financial profitability of product and inventory management issues
- Superior process improvement skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong business partnering and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to build and manage successful teams
- Organized, flexible and easily adaptable to changing conditions
- Ability to develop and successfully execute strategy
- Ability to work well in high pressure situations to meet deadlines
- Ability to deliver solutions on time and on budget, while generating superior results
- Ability to combine expertise in material flow management with outstanding knowledge of information and financial aspects of the business.
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-moving international business environment.
- Possess knowledge of supply chain activities, including transformation of natural resources, raw materials, and components into a finished product that is delivered to the end customer.
- Knowledge of how supply chains link to value chains.
- Makes confident, fact-based, decisions and acts on decisions with a sense of calculated risk-taking.
- Approaches problems from different perspectives to suggest and implement solutions
- Forecasts issues in advance to prevent potential impacts; both internally and externally
- Creates and manages budgets effectively
- Facilitates communication between team members to ensure efforts are aligned
- Takes accountability for delivering on commitments; owns mistakes and uses them as opportunities for learning and development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering or related field of study (Master’s degree preferred)
- 10+ Years of related experience and/or training
- Supply Chain Management Professional Certification preferred
- Microsoft Office – Advanced Excel skills
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
Work Facts of Mrs. Fields Cookies
Mrs. Fields Cookies Working Hours
- Team Member, Cashier, Sales Associate, Shift Leader, Office Coordinator, Assistant Manager, Restaurant Manager
Mrs. Fields Cookies Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Mrs. Fields Cookies to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Mrs. Fields Cookies Jobs: Official Site.