Molly Maid Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Molly Maid receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Molly Maid can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Open Positions: Maid/Housekeeper, Telephone Customer Service Representative, Professional Cleaner, House Cleaner/Team Member, Sales Estimator, Branch Manager
There are more than 450 individually owned Molly Maid cleaning service franchises operating across the United States. Last year, Molly Maid performed 1.7 million “cleans”—90 percent of which were for repeat customers.
Molly Maid Job Opportunities & Application Process
Molly Maid receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Molly Maid, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Our Cleaners start at $10 per hour, but quickly earn $10-$15 per hour with tips. Cleaners are also paid travel time, gas reimbursement, have opportunities for monthly bonuses! Cleaners also receive paid time off. We provide training, supplies / equipment and uniforms.
Maid, House Cleaner & Housekeeper Details
- The position is to clean residential homes.
- We provide professional training out in the field. No experience required!
- Up to 30 hours a week
- No nights, no weekends!
- $9 per hour for training and $10 per hour after training plus tips
- We provide all equipment and supplies, uniforms, gas reimbursement & paid drive time for personal vehicle use.
- Opportunity for bonuses
- Paid time off
Maid, House Cleaning & Housekeeper Responsibilities
- Clean client’s home the MaidPro way.
- Clean homes from top to bottom.
- Have an eye for detail. Leave homes looking GREAT!
Customer Service Representative
As a Customer Service Representative, you are a key member of the team and represent Molly Maid on support calls. You are responsible for handling service requests and customer complaints. Follow up with potential clients to schedule appointments and answer any questions about the cleaning process. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You are self-motivated, energetic, and enjoy helping people. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
Bi-Lingual English / Spanish required.
- Receive incoming calls in professional and courteous manner
- Follow up on Sales appointments or inquiries
- Schedule estimates & cleans
- Perform marketing functions to sell additional work and earn business
- Return customer calls, respond to customer complaints, and resolve breakage issues
- Perform administrative functions including data entry, payment processing, and supply inventory
- Assist with personnel management, including hiring and recruiting functions
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Minimum two years admin experience
- Two years experience with Customer Service / Sales
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong data entry skills
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
Molly Maid Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Molly Maid to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Molly Maid Jobs: Official Site.