Molina Healthcare Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Molina Healthcare receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Molina Healthcare can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Molina Healthcare is a managed care company headquartered in Long Beach, California, United States. The company provides health insurance to individuals through government programs such as Medicaid and Medicare.
Molina Healthcare Job Opportunities & Application Process
Molina Healthcare receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Molina Healthcare, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
AP Invoice Processor
General accounting tasks for tracking, processing, and payment of invoices for services or goods purchased from vendors. Responsibilities include ensures all disbursements are made under good financial controls while maximizing cash flow opportunities.
- Generates timely release of payments through provider payment system, trade payable system and expense management system.
- Responsible for efficient and accurate processing of high volume payables within the payable system and ensure compliance with the company policy.
- Researches and reconciles payable reports , prepares, files and remit escheat payments to the state.
- Independently resolves errors that occur during processing by working directly with IT and health plan.
Supv, Healthcare Services
Works with physicians and multidisciplinary team members to develop a plan of care for each assigned patient from admission through discharge. Assesses members for care needs, and develops treatment plan with practitioners, providers, members and support system. Ensures quality member care is provided. Ensures patient is progressing towards desired outcomes by continuously monitoring patient care through assessments and/or evaluations. Assesses and responds to patient/family needs by coordinating efforts of other team members. Identifies and resolves barriers that hinder effective patient care. May coordinate for medical service/appointments once discharge is complete and make the necessary community resource referrals.
- Operational Efficiency: Assists in implementing health management activities in accordance with regulatory, contract standards and accreditation compliance.
- Functions as a “hands-on” supervisor, assisting with assessing and evaluation of systems, day to day operations and adherence to health management level 1 program to maintain and/or improve the quality and efficiency of the health management level 1 program operations/services.
Provides administrative level support to management and/or division team members. Prioritizes management/client requests in order to meet business objectives. Supports the day-to-day administrative operations of a department and/or site.
- Composes and types routine memos and correspondence at an executive level
- Copies, faxes and routes information as requested
- Establishes and maintains official documents and records in appropriate files
- Responds to a broad range of inquiries
- Keeps management’s calendar up-to-date
- Makes necessary arrangements to ensure details for meetings are completed
Work Facts of Molina Healthcare
Molina Healthcare Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: –
Molina Healthcare Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Molina Healthcare to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Molina Healthcare Jobs: Official Site.