Mohawk Industries Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Mohawk Industries receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Mohawk Industries can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
We are always in search of Difference Makers to help us generate solutions and solve problems so that we can continue flooring the imagination of our customers; while providing value to their lives. We’re redefining flooring with products that not only minimize climate impacts, but also foster beauty and allow people to connect and thrive.
If you would like to make a direct impact with a multi-billion Fortune 500 global leader in flooring fashions; while making the world a better place, then we may have a place for you at one of our 250+ locations in North America and around the world.
Mohawk Industries Job Opportunities & Application Process
Mohawk Industries receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Mohawk Industries, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
The Gallery Design Consultant provides interior design consultation, tile and stone selection consultation/support for our wholesale customer as well as their clients. All customers will be referred to the appropriate SSC for the actual sales transaction. Provides key liaison with the Design community and Arch Reps.
Major Functions and Scope:
- Works at a stand-alone Dal-Tile Gallery (non SSC location).
- Provides interior design consultation, tile and stone selection advice and support ensuring the completion of selection/sales for builders, designers and clients.
- Utilizes Auto-CAD Project Management and creates drawings to present interior room / building designs and proposals for customers, designers, and clients.
- Creates and maintains tile and stone displays, and sample boards.
- Creates and assists in creation of merchandising/marketing programs.
- Manages product samples and displays based on knowledge of all product lines; manages samples supply and distribution.
- Provides key liaison assistance with the Design community and Architectural Representatives.
- Executes daily office tasks and office administration.
- Executes shipping and receiving activities for samples, merchandise and displays.
- Helps train / develop Showroom consultants on product knowledge as well as color / pattern coordination who may work in the Gallery on a full time or part time (i.e. every Saturday) basis.
- Leads gallery tours for visitors and guests of Dal-Tile.
- Performs inventory stock checks as needed.
- Performs other duties as required.
GALLERY Design Consultant Job Orientation Creative/Design 65%
Customer Service 15%
Education and Knowledge
Bachelors Degree in Design preferred. Minimum of 2 years interior design training at college or a design institute. Knowledge of basic math. Familiar with Auto-CAD Project Management
3 + years interior design, customer service preferably within the ceramic tile and stone industry
Considerable Creativity, Customer Service Skills, PC Skills (use of Auto-CAD, Word, Excel, Lotus Notes, etc.); Color Coordination and Design Skills; Ability to Read Blueprints and Plans. Knowledgeable of Product lines.
Other Pertinent Job Information
Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families – Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).
Work Facts of Mohawk Industries
Mohawk Industries Working Hours
- GALLERY DESIGN CONSULTANT, Press Operator, Maintenance Store Room Attendant (Unilin US MDF), CUSTOMER SERVICE REP II – SSC
Mohawk Industries Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Mohawk Industries to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Mohawk Industries Jobs: Official Site.