Modell’s Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Modell’s receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Modell’s can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Modell’s Sporting Goods is a sporting goods retailer with locations in the Northeastern United States. Modell’s carries both sporting goods and related apparel. Modell’s currently has more than 140 retail locations in ten states and the District of Columbia as of 2008. The company reported revenue of approximately $635 million in 2007 and $698 million in 2012.
Modell’s Job Opportunities & Application Process
Modell’s receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Modell’s, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
• Works as a team to achieve overall success of the store
• Actively takes part in store meetings and Mo’s Huddles
• Responsible for inventory control and shrink reduction
• Consistently engages customers to ensure complete satisfaction
• Drives conversion through great service
• Utilizes the tablets to fulfill the needs of the customers and maximize sales through Modells.com
• Drives Loyalty Program MVP signups and sales to maximize customer loyalty and ensure bottom line store profit
• Actively seeks out Team Weeks participants
• Gets behind current promotions IOTM, contests/spiffs, credit card promos and footwear sales contests
• Follows Visual Merchandising Guidelines to create a better shopping experience for customers
• Oversee store operations, visual merchandising standards and customer service.
• Monitor profit and loss, payroll, and statistical selling reports to drive business.
• Recruit, hire and train sales associates and department managers.
• Daily communication with District Manager and Corporate Office on store related needs.
• Responsible for inventory control and shrink reduction.
• Execution of grass roots marketing initiatives to attract new business.
• Drive customer loyalty program to maximize store bottom line profit.
• Execute all Human Resources, Loss Prevention and Store Operations policies and procedures.
Modell’s Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Modell’s to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Modell’s
Modell’s Working Hours
- Monday-Friday: 9:00am-9:00pm; Saturday: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Sales Associate, Key Holder, Support Manager, Store Manager, Allocation Manager, Assistant Manager, Assistant Property Manager, Merchandise Analyst, Department Managers
Printable Application PDF/Form: Download Modell’s Application PDF
How to Apply Modell’s Jobs: Official Site.