Mindshare Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Mindshare receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Mindshare can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Because throughout history Original Thinkers have changed the world. In media, it was us. We rewrote the rules in 1997 and we want you to help us do it again. If you value speed, teamwork and provocation, then you belong in the Mindshare family. We’ll encourage you to break the rules, knock things down, rebuild them better and reinvent the impossible. The only question is where do you want to start? Pick a destination and join the revolution.
Mindshare Job Opportunities & Application Process
Mindshare receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Mindshare, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Manager, HR Operations
This position is responsible for supporting the Human Resources team across all operational and administrative functions. He/she will represent Mindshare and Human Resources both internally and externally, exemplifying our values in all interactions. This position reports to the Human Resources Director, US Operations.
• Creation and maintenance of open job requisitions in our applicant tracking system (BrassRing)
• Provisioning of all new hires, terminations and internal transfers through BrassRing
• Maintain integrity of supervisor, approver, and client data in ADP
• Responsible for maintaining employee files
• Ensure accuracy of all I-9’s and maintain files
• Run ad hoc reports from ADP (i.e. actives, terminations)
• Create employment verification letters as requested by employees and respond to employment verification requests from third parties
• Coordinate monthly birthday and special celebrations (birth of child gift)
• Create monthly milestone anniversary letters
• Ensure we have most up to date client/discipline team org charts
• Assist in preparation for annual Affirmative Action Submission (i.e. preparing reports, updating ADP and etc.)
• Maintain monthly GroupM SOX report
• Set up new HR vendors with Finance and create P.O.’s as necessary
• Provide administrative support for the set up and maintenance of the company’s annual goal setting and performance review process
• Respond to employee inquires sent to the HR Talent inbox
• Effectively communicate HR practices and policies to employees in a consistent and accurate manner
• Provide general administrative support (i.e. create WebEx’s, book conference rooms, add guests to Visitor Management System, messenger and FedEx packages and order supplies)
• Additional responsibilities as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field
• HR Internship experience a plus
• Minimum of 1- 4 years’ experience preferred
• Strong client service skills
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Ability to work successfully within a team as well as independently
• Establish and maintain relationships interdepartmentally as well as with those outside the team
• Positive and high energy
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
• Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
Work Facts of Mindshare
Mindshare Working Hours
- Senior Associate, Media Director, Managing Director, Planning Associate, Digital Investment Associate, Digital Investment Associate, Manager-HR Operations
Mindshare Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Mindshare to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Mindshare Jobs: Official Site.