Miller’s Ale House Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Miller’s Ale House receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Miller’s Ale House can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Miller’s Ale House is a Florida-based American restaurant chain which serves steaks, chicken, burgers, salads, seafood, and similar items. Though most of their locations are located in Florida, there are a small number of facilities now open in Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. Locations are generally named after the town or neighborhood in which the store is located; for example, Miller’s Ale House – Davie in Davie, Florida, or Miller’s Ale House – Levittown in Levittown, New York. As of January 2017, there are 54 locations in Florida and 24 elsewhere.
Miller’s Ale House Job Opportunities & Application Process
Miller’s Ale House receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Miller’s Ale House, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Busser: A Busser is responsible for ensuring that all tables assigned to their station are bussed during and after a guest’s visit. S/he provides service that exhibits professionalism, attention to detail, and the desire to create a welcoming environment. S/he will also work directly with other team members to ensure that all guests’ visits exceed their expectations.
Host/Hostess: What you bring;
- Arrives to work on time in full, clean uniform
- Provides a friendly welcome to all guests, vendors and job applicants
- Fulfills all job responsibilities in order to contribute to a “one great shift” operation
- Walks guests to table advising the guests of server’s name and daily specials
- Provides accurate wait times to guests and recommends wait options (seating at the bar)
- Answers incoming restaurant calls in a friendly, professional manner
- Assists bussers and servers in bussing tables and running food while ensuring proper food handling guidelines are being followed
- Communicates with fellow team members and management to keep one another informed, wears a headset
- Strong decision-making and leadership behaviors coupled with the technical skill set to drive the business forward
- Proven track record of making high quality decisions and the ability to make complex decisions
- Proven track record of managerial success in a fast paced environment by possessing the experience, ability, and knowledge to operate a financially successful operation while focusing on human capital
- Must possess strong communication and listening skills as well as excellent verbal, reading and writing skills
- Comprehend and use technical or professional language, either written or spoken, to communicate effectively
- Multiple language abilities a plus, fluency in English is required
- Adherence to health, safety, food safety, and alcohol consumption regulations
- Manager Food Safety Certification (where required)
- Ability to prioritize work by exercising management responsibilities; to include selection, discipline, termination of staff and managers
- Applicable standard of education is required; management of departmental food and labor cost
Miller’s Ale House Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Miller’s Ale House to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Miller’s Ale House
Miller’s Ale House Working Hours
- Open every day: 11:00am-2:00am
Open Positions: Waiter/Waitress, Host/Hostess, Cook, Cashier, Bartender, Barman, Busser, Shift Manager, Floor Manager, Kitchen Manager, Assistant Manager, Restaurant Manager
Printable Application PDF/Form: Miller’s Ale House Application
How to Apply Miller’s Ale House Jobs: visit Official Site.