Micron Technology Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Micron Technology receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Micron Technology can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Micron Technology, Inc. is an American global corporation based in Boise, Idaho. The company produces many forms of semiconductor devices, including dynamic random-access memory, flash memory, and solid-state drives. Its consumer products are marketed under the brands Crucial and Ballistix. Micron and Intel together created IM Flash Technologies, which produces NAND flash memory.
Micron Technology Job Opportunities & Application Process
Micron Technology receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Micron Technology, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Validate handbook accuracy and in compliance with the Customs regulations
(1) Identify Taiwan import/ export declaration forms and review them for accuracy and compliance;
(2) Consult Customs officer for uncertain issues;
(3) Determine bonded classification and types for material;
(4) Verify monthly handbooks for their correctness;
(5) Maintain information in bonded master data;
(6) Link bonded serial number with asset number for periodical cycle count;
(7) Do monthly pre-balance for materials
Prepare/Submit Customs reports
(1) Consolidate and store bonded documents in an electronic file;
(2) Prepare and submit letter for all applications to the Customs;
(3) Apply certificate fund to the Customs;
(4) Check, confirm, and approve release order applications daily;
(5) Put in for BOM(Bill of Material) approval to the Customs;
(6) Request for scrap operation (including scrap liquid);
(7) Submit bonded monthly report to the Customs;
(8) File and keep bonded documents carefully
Quality Engineering Assistant: As a Quality Engineering Assistant in Micron, you will be responsible to support data analysis and review of relevant information to help meet customers’ quality requirement. You will also be supporting Quality engineers in performing engineering diagnostic works to improve quality using relevant extraction and analytical tools.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Support engineering diagnostic works to improve quality
- Generate and summarize engineering reports to support review/assessment works
- Perform basic data analysis to identify quality improvement opportunities
Work Facts of Micron Technology
Micron Technology Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: –
Micron Technology Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Micron Technology to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Micron Technology Jobs: Official Site.