Micro Center Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Micro Center receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Micro Center can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Our Store Locations »
- California Orange County / Tustin
- Colorado Denver / Denver Tech Center
- Georgia Greater Atlanta / Duluth Greater Atlanta / Marietta
- Illinois Chicagoland / Central Chicagoland / Westmont
- Kansas Kansas City / Overland Park
- Massachusetts Boston / Cambridge
- Maryland Beltway / Rockville Baltimore / Towson
- Michigan Detroit / Madison Heights
- Minnesota Twin Cities / St. Louis Park
- Missouri St. Louis / Brentwood
- New Jersey North Jersey / Paterson
- New York Long Island / Westchester County / Yonkers
Queens / Flushing
Brooklyn / Gowanus Expy
- Ohio Central Ohio/Columbus Northeast Ohio / Mayfield Hts. Cincinnati / Sharonville
- Pennsylvania Philadelphia / St. Davids
- Texas Houston / West Loop Dallas Metroplex / Richardson
- Virginia Northern Virginia / Fairfax
Micro Center Job Opportunities & Application Process
Micro Center receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Micro Center, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Work with the latest in computer and digital technology
- Employment Opportunities
- Highly competitive pay and benefit package
- Paid training with opportunities to advance
- Clean, professional work environment
- Full and part time schedules
Our career paths:
At Micro Center, we empower our employees to set their sights high and blaze their own trails. This is a place where your future success and growth are truly a result of your own efforts and achievements.
We strongly believe in promoting from within because this offers our employees a unique opportunity to learn our business from the ground up. Our teams are made up of motivated individuals who work hard to advance their careers. Micro Center’s well-traveled promotion paths are examples of how hard work, loyalty, competitive spirit, and unwavering commitment to the customer take you and your career to new places.
Work Facts of Micro Center
Micro Center Working Hours
- Monday-Saturday: 10:00am-9:00pm;
- Sunday: 11:00am-6:00pm
- Cashier, Customer Service Representative, Sales Associate, Warehouse Associate, Front End Supervisor, Retail Sales Manaager, Customer Service Manager, Knowledge Expert, General Sales Associate, Build Your Own PC Sales Associate, Macintosh Sales Associate, Peripherals Sales Associate, Systems Sales Associate, Gaming Sales Associate, Department Manager, Assistant Manager, Store Manager, Payroll Manager, Store Office Associate, Office Coordinator, Assistant Controller, Payroll Specialist
Micro Center Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Micro Center to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Micro Center Jobs: Official Site