Miami University Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Miami University receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Miami University can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Imagine the possibilities with a job or career at Miami…
Miami University is a major public university with a small college feel. Creating environments for learning excellence and providing career opportunities in Oxford, Hamilton, Middletown, West Chester and Luxembourg, our faculty, staff, and student employees are the fuel that drives Miami!
We rank first nationally among public universities for best teaching by U.S. News & World Report. Our opportunities for growth and advancement are not limited to students in the classroom. Our faculty, staff, and student employees are highly valued for their contribution toward the Miami experience.
Miami’s main campus is located in Oxford, Ohio, 35 miles north of Cincinnati. A true college town, Oxford features a wide variety of shops and restaurants within walking distance of the main campus. Our regional campuses are located in Hamilton, Middletown, and the Voice of America Learning Center in West Chester, Ohio.
Miami University Job Opportunities & Application Process
Miami University receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Miami University, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Student Assistant – Residence Life
Job Description Summary:
JobID: 5538 The Office of Residence Life (ORL) is seeking a student with computer
experience to help manage over 60 desktop computers and printers which
require updating, reloading, inventory control and maintenance. We are
looking for a student who can commit to summer employment as a student
technical assistant (during which one class can be taken per session). Paid
training for the position will commence immediately. Employment will begin as
soon as possible and continue through the summer.
This position will include a single room in on-campus housing and a partial
meal plan during the summer as part of the remuneration.
Minimum Qualifications: PC desktop support and management, requires general knowledge of PC environment.
Requires significant organization and self-motivation.
Preferred: Experience re-imaging PC and desktop troubleshooting.
Work Location: Warfield Hall
Hours Per Week/Work Schedule (Student Jobs):
20 hrs per week in the summe
For Inquiries for Posting, Contact:
Posting Inquiries Contact Information (phone, email…): 513-529-4000
Application Types Accepted: Student Application
Criminal Background Check Required: No
Assistant Ice Hockey Coach
Participates in the administration and organization of the Men’s Ice Hockey program, to include:
- Assist the Recruiting Coordinator/Associate Head Coach in identification of prospective student-athletes
- Assist the Recruiting Coordinator/Associate Head Coach in determining scholarship allocation for prospective student-athletes
- Participate in recruiting travel to evaluate prospective student-athletes
- Assist the Head Coach and Associate Head Coach with on-ice practice sessions for all players
- Coach the goaltenders with technique and training methods
- Serve as primary liaison to the Academic Coordinator in monitoring academic progress
- Meeting with student-athletes individually who need assistance with academic progress
- Assist with team travel arrangements
- Serve as primary liaison to the Miami Hockey Alumni Body to coordinate and execute alumni functions
- Prepare for upcoming games through opponent video scouting and preparation of scouting reports
- Maintaining knowledge of NCAA, MAC, NCHC and University rules and regulations
- Enforcing athletic departmental and team policies regarding student athletes
- Maintaining and updating files on student-athletes to include: transcripts, course schedules and calendars
- Participating in departmental activities to include service on committees and attending all scheduled mandatory meetings
- Performing other duties as assigned by the athletic administration and Head Ice Hockey Coach
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in coaching or playing college hockey at the Division 1 level
- 5 years recruiting experience in United States Tier 1 junior hockey leagues
- U.S. Tier II junior hockey leagues, and/or similar Canadian/International junior hockey league
- Master’s degree
- 5 years of United States Division 1 College Hockey Coaching Experience
- Proficient in the use of XOS Hockey Software
Hours Per Week/Percent Time: Full-time
Work Hours/Schedule: varies and includes evenings & weekends
Duration: 12 months (June-May contracts)
Benefit Eligible: Yes
Required Documents: Cover Letter, List of Three References, Resume
Work Facts of Miami University
Miami University Working Hours
- Instructor/Visiting Assistant Professor, Food Service Supervisor, Laboratory Assistant, Strategic Procurement Officer, Conference & Events Services – Customer Service Assistant, CHM SU Assistant
Miami University Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Miami University to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Miami University Jobs: Official Site.