MetroPCS Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, MetroPCS receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at MetroPCS can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
MetroPCS is a prepaid wireless service in the United States that is part of T-Mobile US, Inc.. MetroPCS provides nationwide talk, text, and data depending on the plan services using GSM, HSPA, HSPA+ and 4G LTE networks. MetroPCS previously operated the sixth largest mobile telecommunications network in the United States using code division multiple access (CDMA) technology. The legacy MetroPCS CDMA network was decommissioned on June 21, 2015. Its legacy 4G network using LTE will be integrated with T-Mobile US’s own 4G LTE network.
MetroPCS Job Opportunities & Application Process
MetroPCS receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in MetroPCS, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Retail Sales Associate: Here’s to the power of teamwork. When you join the MetroPCS “dream team,” you’ve got a group of talented, dedicated people behind you every step of the way. Because we believe that when one person succeeds, we all succeed. Here, you’re more than a sales person. You’re a customer enthusiast and a technology expert, bringing passion and know-how to every sale. It’s a big responsibility, but the rewards are simply amazing. Here’s a closer look at the job:
• Customers visit your retail store—some may be browsing, and some may be ready to buy
• You approach with confidence and a smile, and go to work, assessing their needs and concerns as you build a genuine relationship with them
• Every question that’s raised is an opportunity for you to build trust, educate your customer, and offer solutions that pave the way for a potential MetroPCS sale
• Along the way, you deliver incredible customer service, making this the kind of experience a customer will tell their friends about
• When it’s time to make the sale, you’re an expert at finding just the right plan for your customer
• We’ll also count on you to support your team, keep the store looking its best, and make sure your knowledge is up to date on the latest tech offering.
Retail Sales Leader: Ready to put your leadership skills to the test? In this unique position, you’re not just a sales expert. You’re also a resource for your team, assisting with the administration and management of your store as you ensure that every customer experience is the best it can be. It takes confidence and a can-do-anything attitude. If that sounds like you, read on:
• You’re a pro at responding to sales and customer issues, whenever they arise
• When the Store Manager is unavailable, you’re in charge, coordinating and monitoring everything related to sales
• You’re ready at the drop of a hat to step in and help your sales team meet customer needs, whether it’s speaking to the benefits of MetroPCS services, or spearheading a custom-fit solution for a particular customer
• We’ll also depend on you to help train and develop our sales team
Work Facts of MetroPCS
MetroPCS Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Customer Service Representative, Sales Associate, Technical, Part-Time Sales Associate – Spanish, Account Service Representative, Cell Technician, Assistant Manager, Store Manager, Project Engineer, Desktop Support Technician, Technical Support Analyst, Marketing Analyst, Business Analyst, Financial Analyst, Inventory Associate, Human Resources Associate, Human Resources Manager
MetroPCS Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest MetroPCS to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply MetroPCS Jobs: visit Official Site.