Meridian Health Plan Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Meridian Health Plan receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Meridian Health Plan can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Growth- more than just a “buzz word” around here. At Meridian, it’s a pillar of our Culture and a unique characteristic that defines your ability to shape the direction of your goals. With opportunities as diverse as our team, you are certain to find the roles that speak to your passion. Take a moment to review the current list of opportunities available. Your next big move is just ahead!
Be safe online and watch out for fake job postings! We will only contact you from emails ending in @mhplan.com or @meridianrx.com. We don’t conduct interviews using Google Hangout, G-Chat, Face Time, Facebook Messages or other third-party chat room. Meridian will never ask for your financial or private information before you get a job offer. If you ever have questions about the accuracy or validity of a job posting, please contact Meridian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meridian Health Plan Job Opportunities & Application Process
Meridian Health Plan receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Meridian Health Plan, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
- All general accounting functions, including oversight and maintenance of all financial records of the organization, month end close and preparation of interim financial statements for all entities
- Preparation and submission of quarterly and annual state required reports
- Annual Budget Preparation, including distribution of monthly department variance reports
- Annual Audit coordination
- Coordination of Periodic State Department of Insurance Examinations and Taxing Authority examinations
- Coordination of external actuary activities
- Oversight of Financial and Data Analysis reporting, including review of reports, analysis of system capabilities
- Participation on Efficiency Committee
- Reconciliation of revenue amounts to contract
- Analysis of utilization and medical expenses
- Oversight of cash management and investment programs
- Development of financial policy and procedure
- Analyze and assist with obtaining insurance coverage and renewals, including all business policies and reinsurance
- Development, implementation and maintenance of Internal Audit and Purchasing programs, and other programs as may be necessary
- Supervise Administrative Coordinator Finance position to insure effective workload distribution and time management
What you can bring to Meridian:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- MBA or CPA is preferred
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years experience in health care setting and a minimum of 5 years experience in Managed Care are required
- Experience in using PC-based software packages, including Word, Excel, Access, and experience with accounting, statutory reporting software, and investment reporting software is required
What Meridian can offer you:
- Our healthcare benefits include a variety of PPO plans that are effective on the first day of employment for our new full-time team members.
- Opportunity to work with the industry’s leading technologies and participate in unique projects, demonstrations, conferences, and exclusive learning opportunities.
- Meridian offers 401k matching that is above the national average.
- Full-time MHP employees are eligible for tuition reimbursement towards Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees.
- Meridian Health Plan was named Detroit’s #1 Fastest Growing Company by Crain’s Magazine, so it is a great time to get involved with Meridian.
Work Facts of Meridian Health Plan
Meridian Health Plan Working Hours
- .Net Architect, Actuary, Administrative Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Agent Hotline Representative, Behavioral Health Clinical Care Coordinator, Behavioral Health Clinical Care Coordinator – Cook
Meridian Health Plan Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Meridian Health Plan to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Meridian Health Plan Jobs: Official Site.