Meredith Corporation Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Meredith Corporation receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Meredith Corporation can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Giving amazing minds a place to create amazing work.
Our employees are the company’s most important resource. We are always on the lookout for bright, creative talent to be part of the Meredith team.
Meredith Corporation Job Opportunities & Application Process
Meredith Corporation receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Meredith Corporation, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
I. Job Summary | Major goals and objectives.
The Legal Assistant/Paralegal will assist the legal department attorneys in many facets of corporate law including but not limited to corporate governance, operations, human resources, and corporate development. Much of the Legal Assistant’s time will be spent carrying out routine tasks such as updating company files, preparing legal contracts, reviewing documents, and giving legal assistance. The Legal Assistant will also assist with ensuring the company follows all relevant legal and ethical requirements, helping the company optimize opportunities, minimize risks and maintain effective communication and documentation practices. Many of these tasks fall into a routine schedule; others are more ad hoc and (and sometimes urgent) basis. Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality, professionalism and desire to work as a team.
II. Essential Job Functions | Accountabilities, Actions and Expected Measurable Results
Diligently and accurately perform and/or manage clerical and administrative functions, including administering expense reports, scheduling appointments, making travel arrangements, answering phones, filing and maintaining the filing process, and document production for attorneys, Executive Legal Assistant and General Counsel as needed.
Support all legal functions including corporate governance, operations, compliance, compensation and benefits, human resources, and Corporate Development, in the following ways:
- Maintain accurate and timely information, records, and documentation.
- Administer routine bankruptcy work and assist attorneys to maximize recovery for company by bankrupt parties by preparing the Bankruptcy Memo once per quarter and filing proof of claim forms.
- Administer all outside counsel invoices for attorneys and maintain a useful database tracking outside counsel spending.
- Review all qualified domestic relations orders (QDROs) and facilitate their administration through the benefits department.
- Facilitate completion of contacts ensuring appropriate authorization is used.
- Draft and review simple form documents (NDAs, event contract, contract amendments, etc.)
- Legal review of magazine titles.
- Educate employees on Insider Trading issues by preparing the Blackout Memo once per quarter.
- Sweeps and Contest Review.
- Copyright and Trademark support.
- All other special projects as assigned
Provide support to Executive Legal assistant (Chief Development officer & General Counsel) as needed – these projects and task will be ad hoc and can be very confidential and urgent in nature.
Provide Corporate Development, contract and litigation support and assistance with due diligence, investigations, and organizational projects:
- Organize responses to discovery requests.
- Investigate facts and review records and documents for materials and information relevant to claims and threatened claims, including e-discovery investigations.
- Research into people and parties.
- Perform routine updates of legal forms and documents, policies and procedures.
Serve as back up to other legal assistants and paralegals – must have basic knowledge of work distribution throughout the department.
III. Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements | All must be met to be considered
Legal Assistance certificate or four-year college degree preferred
Two years’ experience as Legal Assistant or paralegal or 3-4 years equivalent similar experience
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Legal experience a plus, experienced with Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access; general adaptability to Internet, Digital and online tools
% Travel Required (Approximate): none
Work Facts of Meredith Corporation
Meredith Corporation Working Hours
- Legal Assistant, Digital Sales & Marketing Manager, Reporter WSMV, Producer WSMV, Senior Business Analyst, Chief Engineer, Executive Producer
Meredith Corporation Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Meredith Corporation to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Meredith Corporation Jobs: Official Site.