Men’s Wearhouse Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Men’s Wearhouse receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Men’s Wearhouse can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
At Men’s Wearhouse we may sell clothes, but it’s our employees that are the heart and soul of our business.
Mutual respect, teamwork, and servant-leadership are the cornerstones upon which our company is built. That foundation, coupled with a fun and family-like atmosphere makes Men’s Wearhouse a great place to work. Our employee-centric culture and high quality work environment are why we have been named to Fortunemagazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For list 12 times – most recently in 2013.
Join our team and tailor your career to suit your talents. We are always looking for talented candidates even if there is not a current job opening. If you have an interest in joining our team, we would love to hear from you. Why not introduce yourself?
How much time is required to complete an application?
The time for completion will vary according to the amount of information that you enter. Typically, an application will require about 10 to 15 minutes to complete.
What information do I need?
To complete your application in a timely manner, please have the following information at hand, if it pertains to you – your address, phone numbers, e-mail address; dates and positions of previous employment at Men’s Wearhouse; educational institutions with dates, cities, and states; current and previous employers with dates, positions, salaries, cities, and states; and a resume (in plain text format), which is optional.
Can I enter more than one application, and can I apply for more than one position?
In most cases there is probably no need for you to enter more than one application. Our managers look at your qualifications and will consider you for the position for which you are best qualified. With respect to work locations, even though you must select a favorite store you can select up to 14 other stores in a geographical area. However, if you are willing to work at stores in different parts of the country, then you would want to enter applications for each area.
Men’s Wearhouse Job Opportunities & Application Process
Men’s Wearhouse receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Men’s Wearhouse, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Retail Formalwear Manager
What we do matters at Men’s Wearhouse, a division of Tailored Brands. We help people love how they look. At Men’s Wearhouse we provide a personal, convenient, one of a kind shopping experience tailored personally to each customer’s formal event and lifestyle. We are looking for an outgoing, detail focused, service oriented candidate who has a passion for providing world class service to our customers and our teammates. Are you looking to grow your experience and career? This role is perfect for developing you to reach your full potential. Reaching your full potential really matters to us! As a Formalwear Manager you will be responsible for driving sales and overseeing the tuxedo rental business while assisting store management in day-to-day store operations. You will serve as a coach and role model to the store teams by providing constructive feedback. Come experience our engaging workplace focused on teamwork, growth, and respect. What a great place to work! Take the first step towards your new career opportunity today!
- Responsible for driving sales and overseeing the tuxedo rental business while assisting store management in day-to-day store operations
- Retain, implement, and ultimately train the business practices related to driving tuxedo rental volume
- Market the store tuxedo rental business by attending all area bridal shows and marketing to prom customers as directed by management
- Provide world class customer service by building quality relationships with customers and following up on all customer requests and concerns in a timely manner.
- Serve as a coach and role model to the store team by providing constructive feedback and demonstrating servant leadership requirements
- Prior customer service experience
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills along with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
- 3-5 Retail Sales, Customer Service
Work Facts of Men’s Wearhouse
Men’s Wearhouse Working Hours
- Sales Associate, Customer Service Associate, Tailor, Wardrobe Consultant, Operations Manager, Assistant Manager, Store Manager, Dry Cleaner, Laundry Associate, Industrial Machinery Maintenance Technician, Processing Clerk, Sorting Clerk, Picking and Packaging Associate, Tagging and Labeling Associate, Scanning Associate, Shipping and Receiving Associate, Auditor, Inspector, Stock Associate, Inventory Associate, Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant, Truck Driver, Call Center Representative
Men’s Wearhouse Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Men’s Wearhouse to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Men’s Wearhouse Jobs: Official Site.