Melrose Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Melrose receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Melrose can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Melrose is a chain of clothing stores in the Southwestern United States operated by United Fashions of Texas Ltd. Melrose was started in 1976 with one store in McAllen, Texas,by the Bar-Yadin family, immigrants from Israel. They currently have over 90 stores throughout Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California.
Melrose Job Opportunities & Application Process
Melrose receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Melrose, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Sales/Cashier: Primary Responsibility is maximizing sales by exceeding customers’ expectations by:
- Provide a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer with enthusiasm
- Maintains a friendly, professional behavior at all times with customers, supervisors, and co-workers
- Knowing the merchandise
- Maintaining a clean store
- Protecting Company Assets
- Maintaining a high level of energy
- Maintaining good work ethics
- Policies and Procedures Compliance
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping
- Ensures the store maintains its excellent visual presentation
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager
Stores 2nd Assistant: As part of the management team, the 2nd Assistant Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of the store and ensuring store associates are delivering excellent customer service. A 2nd Assistant Store Manager is a role model and must manage the workforce and time wisely in order to achieve maximum results, sharing with the entire management team, the responsibility and accountability for sales performance, productivity of staff, loss prevention, merchandising, safety and operating functions of the store while in charge.
FOCUS OF POSITION:
• Positively communicate and demonstrate the company’s family culture by developing trust and respect among peers and staff, building strong teams and partnerships through strong work ethics, and driving business results by taking ownership and pride in the company and getting things done in a timely manner
• Ensure team delivers excellent customer service while demonstrating a high degree of professionalism.
• Coach, train and develop team to deliver an outstanding shopping experience in a highly professional manner
• Manage the overall execution of all operations in partnership with the management team
• Assist in the recruitment and hiring of qualified applicants to meet the needs of the store
• Assist in overseeing all facilities maintenance and housekeeping standards
• Assist in overseeing compliance of associates with established company policies and standards
• Assist in overseeing at adequate security exists within the store and that physical facilities comply with safety codes and ordinances
• Safeguard company assets by properly securing the facility and all areas containing sensitive or highly confidential information
• Any other tasks as assigned
Melrose Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Melrose to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Melrose
Melrose Working Hours
- Mon-Sat: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sun: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Stores 2nd Assistant, Sales/Cashier
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Melrose Jobs: Official Site.