Mediacom Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Mediacom receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Mediacom can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Every year, we run a competition called If I Ran the Company.
At MediaCom, our management teams know that they are not the only ones with good ideas about how to improve the agency. This competition provides an opportunity for all MediaCom employees to have their voices heard.
MediaCom is The Content + Connections Agency, working on behalf of our clients to leverage their brands’ entire system of communications to step change their business outcomes.
We have a unique approach to planning and buying across Paid, Owned and Earned media which can optimise our clients’ entire system of content and connections, not just the individual channel silos.
For us, “Content” is the fuel for high-performing systems. This means any form of consumer messaging that connects brands to their consumers, whether that is TV, press, radio, events, partnerships, branded content, social, search, mobile or new technologies. “Connections” is how we guide the content around the system. It’s about having a clearly defined distribution strategy, ensuring there are no dead ends or wastage resulting from disconnected content.
Mediacom Job Opportunities & Application Process
Mediacom receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Mediacom, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Do you have one year of SEM experience and feel ready to take the next step?
As a Senior Associate, Paid Search you continue down the specialist career track, receiving continual training and close mentorship in all aspects of search engine marketing (SEM).
As Senior Associate you’ll have already advanced beyond the initial stepping stones of understanding the fundamentals of Paid Search. In this role, you will have increased responsibility and accountability for Paid Search campaign execution as well as gaining further exposure to account growth opportunities through client-facing tasks.
• Developing initial keyword lists, harnessing identified brand territory for Search Manager’s review
• Running search reports on a regular basis to mine for new keywords, creative text ad, and overall spend.
• Composing initial drafts of creative text ads based on briefing materials.
• You’ll traffic, upload, and QA keywords, bringing to bear the Bid Management Tool process.
• You’ll undertake frequent account diagnostic and security checks.
• Partner with the Search Manager to perform traffic estimates and reviews.
• We want you to be heard. You’ll contribute to weekly search team meetings, offering constructive ideas and suggestions to improve and evolve our reporting processes, keywords, and creative.
• You’ll stay ahead of what’s happening by compiling reports in bidding platforms and engine UIs.
• You’ll wrangle data, creating Excel pivot tables, formulas, graphs, and charts.
• You are our trusted account advisor, frequently making recommendations in regard to spend and pacing the account.
• Stay current! You’ll keep up to date on all the latest tools, research, trends and interfaces (AdWords, Bid Management Platform, AdCenter, AdGooroo, etc.).
• 1+ year of experience in Paid Search marketing.
• An academic degree in a related field (such as Advertising, Marketing, Economics, Applied Math, Economics, Mathematics, Analytics, or Communications).
• An internship with an advertising/media agency or in a digital marketing role is highly desired
• Prior experience using excel for data management and/or budgeting a plus
• Excellent verbal and written skills; uncommon organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and attention to detail
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
• Most importantly, eager to learn, adaptable, and have a strong interest in the advertising/media industry
We are an equal opportunity employer
It is the policy of GroupM and its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Work Facts of Mediacom
Mediacom Working Hours
- Tech Analyst, Social Associate, Financial Associate, Director, Internship, Assistant Print Analyst
Mediacom Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Mediacom to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Mediacom Jobs: Official Site.