McKee Foods Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, McKee Foods receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at McKee Foods can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
McKee Foods Corporation is a privately held and family owned American snack food and granola manufacturer headquartered in Collegedale, Tennessee. The corporation is the maker of the Little Debbie Snacks, Sunbelt Bakery granola and cereal, Heartland Brands, and Drake’s Cakes. McKee Foods has its own fleet of trucks to distribute its products.
McKee Foods Job Opportunities & Application Process
McKee Foods receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in McKee Foods, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
- Complete scheduled work assignments on manual and CNC machines
- Complete walk-in jobs as needed for maintenance
- Install new lines or make modifications to existing equipment
- Travel to the Branch Plants for line installations or modifications
- Use a computer to keep up with job assignments, schedules, labor and material tracking
- Answer the phone and record necessary information as jobs come in during the shift
District Sales Representative
- Work with independent wholesale distributors and retailers to grow sales in the district
- Build strong business relationships with independent wholesale distributors and retailers
- Identify and pursue sales opportunities
- Present sales opportunities and results to wholesale distributors and retailer management
- Act as liaison on behalf of McKee Foods to both the wholesalers and retailers
- Encourage existing wholesalers to grow sales through the addition of sales vehicles and employees
- Recruit and appoint quality candidates to distributorships
- Offer and provide orientation to new independent wholesale distributors
- Deliver timely and accurate business information to independent distributors, and retailers
- Communicate and demonstrate best business practices to independent distributors
- Operate and develop a company sales territory, when needed
- Operate and properly maintain a company vehicle on a daily basis
- Comply with established practices and procedures for conducting business
- Regularly maintain effective communication with supervision
- Complete reports and assignments on time
- Appropriately represent McKee Foods within the marketplace
- Start the day early, most days prior to sunrise
McKee Foods Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest McKee Foods to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of McKee Foods
McKee Foods Working Hours
- Monday-Saturday: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sunday: –
Open Positions: Long-Haul Truck Driver, Warehouse Technician, Truck Technician, District Sales Representative
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply McKee Foods Jobs: Official Site.