Maurices Job Application Online
Maurices wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at Maurices can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open to work at Maurices . Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a Maurices job.
Maurices Inc., stylized as maurices, is an American women’s clothing retail chain based in Duluth, Minnesota. Founded in 1931 in Duluth, the chain comprises more than 1,000 stores in the U.S. and Canada, primarily located in shopping malls and smaller towns.
Maurices Job Opportunities & Application Process
Maurices is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
Sales Associates are required to:
- Support a team selling Store environment that delivers a fashion focused Lane Bryant Experience for our Guest
- Demonstrate selling, incentive and product knowledge strategies
- Drive store goals with each segment
- Build Guest Loyalty by team selling Pants, Cacique and Credit
- Support event execution
- Cover Sales Floor and Fitting Room at all times
- Maintain awareness of all sales promotions
- Effectively handle multiple Guests and projects
- Partner with Store Leadership Team to execute floorsets to visual brand standards
- Replenish Sales Floor as needed
- Execute Store Maintenance checklists (neat, clean and tidy) including Service Desk
- Responsible for contributing to the efforts to prevent shrink and safety awareness
- Own training and self development
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- 1 year of specialty retail experience
- High school diploma required
- Ability to reach, push, pull, stand, squat and bend for up to 4 hours or longer as necessary.
- Ability to use common tools.
- Able to operate computerized register system.
- Must be able to meet store banking requirements and to respond to store alarm problems, as needed.
- Able to lift as much as 50 pounds.
- Able to climb an 8-foot ladder.
Assistant Store Manager (Full Time)
What you’ll do
This challenging and rewarding role provides the opportunity to assist in the supervision of store associates by:
- Leading and inspiring a team focused on world class customer service while driving and achieving results and goals
- Assisting in leading talent acquisition, associate development and retention
- Assisting in visual presentation and ensuring sound operational practices
- Supporting the manager in generating sales and profits while managing expenses
- Assisting in driving new ideas, communicating information with others and creating solutions to problems
Assistant Sales Manager candidates have the following skill sets:
- High School diploma or equivalent. College preferred but not required
- Experience as an Assistant Store Manager or Department Manager preferred
- Computer proficiency and strong business acumen
- Ability to create and maintain a positive working environment while making sound decisions and taking action in a timely manner
In partnership with the Store Manager, direct all activities required to achieve all store goals, including financial objectives, client service, human resource management, operational controls, payroll and operating expenses, loss prevention, and merchandise presentation while driving both associate and client engagement.
- Partners with Store Manager to lead and direct all store activities
- Embraces our values & sets an example through his/her behaviors
- Responsible for compliance with all ANN INC. practices and procedures
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Store Manager
- Directs client service efforts that are consistent with ANN INC. standards, to increase transactions and capture client opportunities
- Drives a business strategy to grow sales & profits and maximizes opportunities to generate additional store volume/revenue
- Understands how to maximize daily business by proactively managing team to embrace ANN INC. service standards while effectively performing Store Leadership responsibilities
- Drives toward store’s achievement of quantifiable performance results (e.g. Net Sales, ROV, Conversion, DPT, UPT, Payroll, Inventory Shortage, Operational Assessments, and Credit Cards)
- Analyzes business reports to identify, gain understanding, and recommend solutions to missed opportunities and to positively impact store performance
- Models ANN INC.’s Purpose, Values & Behaviors while holding associates responsible for their actions
- Fosters a client focused team environment by driving volume and anticipating clients’ needs
- Assists with development of team to accomplish store’s business objectives through recruitment, selection, coaching, investment, engagement, retention, and motivation
- Provides exceptional client service by role modeling the ANN INC. service standards. Takes responsibility to immediately address client concerns
- Participates in delivering an engaging assimilation and investment experience that is personalized and positions on Associate for excellence in fole and career progression over time through the use of ANN INC. tools
- Adheres to Human Resource standards by following the general practices outlined in Company policies, procedure, standards and guidelines
- Communicates appropriate goals, results (e.g. financial performance and productivity), and directives
- Actively manages associates’ client service skills by providing informal and formal feedback
- Assists in the recruitment, attraction, selection, and hiring of diverse talent
- Holds self and associates accountable for achievement of financial results and statistical standards
- Constructively confronts and provides timely feedback to help resolve conflict
- Seeks a continuous learning environment by requesting input and involving others
- Treats others fairly and with respect, valuing differences; builds relationships based on an individual approach
- Assists in the development of associates by delegating appropriately and matching talents with tasks, while recognizing accomplishments
- Supports Store Manager to foster team commitment through building relationships and recognizing individual contributions
- Forms networking relationships with internal and external peers
- Shares information and communicates clearly and in an accessible manner to all levels
- Leads by effectively managing through change and adversity
- Executes brand visual standards and standard operating procedures
- Prioritizes and leads execution of task directives within designated timeframes while using tools and resources to drive a high level of productivity (e.g. Price Changes, Mark Out of Stock (MOS), StyleFinders, Distributed Order Maintenance (DOM), Merchandising Needs, Payroll Adjustments, Processing of Shipment, Transfers, and Proper Claims Process)
- Adjusts weekly schedules as needed to maximize productivity and control payroll spend
- Reports to work as scheduled; records time worked accurately by using ANN INC.’s Time and Attendance system; remains flexible to the needs of the business
- Supports Loss Prevention practices and completes operational assessments to protect company assets
- Maintains the store’s organization, appearance, and cleanliness according to SOP’s
- Uses available resources to assist in executing tasks/directives
- Ensures compliance of with all policies, practices and procedures and all federal, state, and local laws
- Leverages tools, processes, and best practices to drive operational excellence and consistently execute SOP’s
- Executes visual merchandising updates and product placement within corporate guidelines and maintains visual expectations as defined by the Visual Merchandising Standards
- Uses product knowledge tools to execute directives and interpret Store Sets
- Executes company brand initiatives to the physical store layout
- Supports continuous product movement based on company directives, client profile, and store sales
- Integrates strategic activity on the floor, which includes recovery and restocking
- Understands and can clearly articulate the company’s band positioning
- Educates associates on marketing initiatives, product placement, lifestyle concepts, and product knowledge
- Applies knowledge of product with internal and external clients
- Represents the brand and hold associates accountable to expectations
- Embraces fashion, understands current market trends and is able to articulate them using ANN INC. interpretations in every client interaction. Represents the brand by adhering to ANN INC.’s dress code guidelines
- Understands ANN INC.’s competitor and communicates competitive landscape
- Human Resources: Proven ability to recruit, develop, and retain team
- Client Service: Demonstrate ability to function as a role model, ensuring that the client remains the top priority
- Store Operations and Organization: Demonstrate ability to organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines, and follow-up on all store activities
- Leadership: Ability to respectfully challenge and motivate associates
- Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques
- Communication: Demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills
- Business Analysis: Knowledge of store reports in order to maximize performance, drive volume, and react to trends in the business
- Schedule: Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts. Must have open availability
- Physical: Ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds occasionally, maneuver effectively around sales floor, stock room, and office
Educational Requirements and Experience:
- Minimum Requirements: Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred
- Supervisory/Management experience in the service industry preferred
PT Sales Lead
With nearly 400 locations nationwide, along with our website (catherines.com), Catherines is the fashion and fit authority for sizes 16W–34W and 0X–5X. We offer a beautiful selection of fashions and intimates, including hard-to-find extended sizes and an exclusive fit customers love.
But Catherines is far more than just a place to shop. Committed to unparalleled service, we strive every day to bring style, beauty and confidence to the women we serve, and live up to our extraordinary brand promise, “We Fit You Beautifully.”
Find out more!
What you’ll do
As a member of the Catherines management team you will:
- Assist in the day to day operations to achieve targeted productivity, sales and profitability
- Ensure world class customer service, store image and merchandise presentation
- Ensure Team development, asset protection and cost control in attainment with Company directives
- Develop and motivate the sales team while demonstrating strong leadership skills
Part-Time Sales Leader candidates have the following skill sets:
- Previous retail related experience preferred
- Computer proficiency and strong business acumen
- Ability to create and maintain a positive working environment while making sound decisions and taking action in a timely manne
Work Facts of Maurices
- 16 years old
Maurices Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
- Sales Associate, Key Holder, Merchandise Handler, Assistant Manager, Store Manager
Maurices Printable Application Form
You can download Maurices printable job application form from the bottom of the page to your device. You must read the job application form carefully and complete the job application. Please note that some companies cannot find the job application form online.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Maurices Jobs: Official Site.