Mary Kay Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Mary Kay receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Mary Kay can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Mary Kay Inc. is an American privately owned multi-level marketing company that sells cosmetics products. According to Direct Selling News, Mary Kay was the sixth largest multi-level marketing company in the world in 2015, with a wholesale volume of US$3.7 billion. Mary Kay is based in Addison, Texas, outside Dallas. The company was founded by Mary Kay Ash in 1963. Richard Rogers, Mary Kay’s son, is the chairman, and David Holl is president and was named CEO in 2006.
Mary Kay Job Opportunities & Application Process
Mary Kay receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Mary Kay, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Under direct supervision, compounds bulk product for Packaging Operations. Contributes to ensuring safe working practices are followed and contributes ideas to simplify and standardize the workplace. Shares ownership in achieving world class performance and continuous improvement of production. Accountable for helping to achieve strategies and goals of becoming the world class, low cost/high quality producer of choice.
Picks and/or packs product orders manually, utilizing computerized pick to light system, while ensuring accuracy, neatness, and prompt shipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Picks product orders, including pre-packs, utilizing computerized pick to light system, ensuring correct merchandise, accurate quantities, and proper arrangement of merchandise. Must be able to pick accurately and efficiently to maintain timely order turnaround and order quality for our Consultants.
- Consolidates, arranges and packs product in shipping boxes, filling with packaging material for orders to be shipped, picked-up or mailed.
- Performs miscellaneous duties in the warehouse including filling backorders and Product Replacement Program (PRPs), making boxes, conducting inventories, and assembling pre-packs, Starter Kits or prizes as needed.
- Assists in maintaining a neat and orderly work area and disposes of trash.
- Removes any damaged product from flow racks and places it in a quality assurance box. Records part number and quantity to insure accurate inventory adjustment.
Work Facts of Mary Kay
Mary Kay Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Sales Associate, Customer Service Representative, Counsel, Protective Services Officer, Development Specialist, Process Technician, Market Research Manager, Information Systems Auditor, Material Handler, Bookkeeper, Administrator, Production Line Technician, Code Compliance Specialist, Engineer
Mary Kay Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Mary Kay to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Mary Kay Jobs: visit Official Site.