Manhattan Associates Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Manhattan Associates receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Manhattan Associates can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Manhattan Associates Job Opportunities & Application Process
Manhattan Associates receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Manhattan Associates, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency—optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
- Works primarily on opportunities where he/she is the lead Solutions Consultant
- Visits potential customer sites to gather and document functional requirements.
- Works with Sales Reps and Sales Managers to develop presentations showcasing MA’s products and solutions.
- Uses product functionality expertise to contribute to the development of proposals -primarily the product specific section of RFPs and proposals.
- Works in conjunction with the Professional Services Organization to develop implementation estimates for MA Solutions.
- Prepares and conducts product demonstrations to customers, which include presenting the targeted problems, solutions demonstration, value proposition, and case studies.
- Involved in all aspects of the selling process with potential customers.
- Works closely with Product Management to communicate functional requirements that should be added to future MA releases.
- Supports Manhattan Associates Value Assessment (MAVA) process.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in business, computer science, logistics, supply chain, and/or Industry Engineering
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of executing lead generation activities and engagement with different channels and partners
- Demonstrable success in managing complex, medium/large-scale, regional sales cycles
- Excellent communication and professional presentation skills – Fluent English required, plus strong cultural awareness on both social and business levels
- Methodological and be able to serve as an advisor to assigned accounts
- Excellent interpersonal and organisation skills
- Quick learner and Fast thinker with the strong ability to respond and solve problem in an efficient manner
- Ability to work independently as well as to participate effectively in a team environment
- Excellent computer skills, e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Join us to be part of a successful business and a world class organization where you will enjoy every day to be different and advancing your career with a collaborative team. A fabulous opportunity to make a real difference!
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Work Facts of Manhattan Associates
Manhattan Associates Working Hours
- Manager-SEC Financial Reporting, Customer Success Director, Support Consultant – LATAM, Senior Manager- Service Delivery, Senior Principal – WMOS
Manhattan Associates Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Manhattan Associates to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Manhattan Associates Jobs: Official Site.