Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Mandalay Bay is a 43-story luxury resort and casino on the Las Vegas Strip in Paradise, Nevada. It is owned and operated by MGM Resorts International. One of the property’s towers operates as the Delano; the Four Seasons Hotel is independently operated within the Mandalay Bay tower, occupying 5 floors (35–39).
Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino Job Opportunities & Application Process
Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Table Games Dealer: It is the responsibility of the Table Games Dealer to perform the act of dealing table games professionally and accurately while providing excellent guest service. All duties are to be performed in accordance with federal, state, local laws, regulations, and ordinances, as well as department and Company policies, practices, and procedures.
Guest Service Representative: It is the primary responsibility of the Slot Guest Service Representative to provide service to guests by paying slot machine jackpots, making minor slot machine repairs, and replacing tickets while providing excellent guest service. All duties are to be performed in accordance with federal, state, local laws, regulations, and ordinances, as well as department and Company policies, practices, and procedures.
• Pays slot machine jackpots, while carrying cash on their person and securely safeguarding the cash.
• Balances cash at the end of the shift.
• Completes required internal and federal paperwork (e.g., W-2G) neatly and accurately.
• Enrolls slot players into Mlife (minimum sign-ups may be required) using technology as necessary.
• Makes minor repairs to slot machines, such as Bill Validator jams and EZ-Pay ticket jams.
• Circulates through an assigned section and ensures the area is clean and safe, including responding to slot machine lights and customer requests in a quick and timely manner.
Assistant Manager of VIP Services
• Manages the daily suite/room allocations for all VIP arrivals by utilizing hotel management systems and player tracking systems to ensure the guests receive the appropriate promotions and offers
• Ensures and maintains guest satisfaction and problem resolution, including guest complaints, by utilizing Opera comping privileges as needed
• Collaborates with Casino Hosts and Marketing teams on offers, promotions and events to enhance customer loyalty and brand awareness
• Manages the Human Resources responsibilities for the department to include: interviewing, hiring, training, issuing discipline, and ensures the proper documentation of all actions taken
Work Facts of Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino
Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino Working Hours
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Open Positions: Casino Team Member, Card Dealer, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Banquet Supervisor, Bus Person, Bartender, Porter, Cook, Front Desk Clerk, Guest Room Attendant, Housekeeping, Lifeguard, Lounge Server, Parking Attendant, Sales Associate, Poker Dealer, Slot Technician, Spa Attendant, Massage Therapist, Count Room Clerk, Pool Operations Manager, Surveillance Officer, Party Host, Hostess, Dancer, Model, Casino Accounting Manager, Executive Director Of Marketing, Cabana Host, Fountain Worker, Nail Technician, Naturalist, Fountain Worker, Master Cook, Telemarketing Specialist, Ticket Clerk, Wardrobe Supervisor, Wardrobe Seamer
Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino Jobs: Official Site