Main Event Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Main Event receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Main Event can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Are you a Funstigator? Head for a fun career at Main Event! If you’re a Funstigator, we’ve got a job or career for you. Our culture is built on fun, and we always need talented, outgoing team members to help us deliver the best to our guests. A few reasons why you’ll love working at Main Event:
- We make work fun, because our work is helping guests have fun
- We collaborate as a team to go above and beyond
- We reward talent and innovative thinking
- We give back to the communities we serve
We’re on the lookout for noticeably better people to join our noticeably better culture. When you work at Main Event, you’ll have fun every day and grow your skills and experience.
Main Event Job Opportunities & Application Process
Main Event receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Main Event, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Shift Supervisor: Guests can enjoy bowling, billiards, laser tag, ropes courses, glow golf, bocce ball, rock climbing, or choose from hundreds of interactive amusement games. Our multi-venue family entertainment centers feature full service restaurants and bars as well as fast casual restaurant offerings, great food and much more in a fun, clean and comfortable environment.
Minimum Job Requirments
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Valid Alcohol Seller/Server and Food Handler Certifications
- Minimum of eighteen months experience with Main Event and/or minimum of two years supervisory experience in the hospitality industry
- Possess a current knowledge of Main Event faciliries and activities
- Professional appearance based on Main Event grooming and dress standards
- Must express a desire for a management career with Main Event
- Must complete a revised version of the Main Event Manager Training Program
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Possesses an attention to detail, ability to multi-task and ability to work under pressure amid distractions and interruptions in a fast paced environment
- Possess excellent customer service and employee relation skills
- Must meet Company requirements for credit and background checks
- A college degree preferred
- Successful completion of Main Event Entertainment Alcohol Awareness Test and Shift Supervior Training Program
Main Event Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Main Event to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Main Event
Main Event Working Hours
- Monday-Saturday: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sunday: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Cafe Attendant, Party Host(ess), Line Cook, Shift Supervisor
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Main Event Jobs: Official Site.