Madison Square Garden Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Madison Square Garden receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Madison Square Garden can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
The Madison Square Garden Company is committed to excellence in everything we do: from building iconic sports, media and entertainment brands to providing premier value for our customers, partners and viewers. This commitment to excellence also extends to our staff members who help us grow as a company and support our mission to be the leader in the sports and entertainment business.
We are committed to hiring and retaining the best people. That is why the Company offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes competitive healthcare benefits, wellness programs and many other benefits to support our staff and their families.
Comprehensive Benefits Package
Staff members at The Madison Square Garden Company may be eligible for the following benefits:
- Flexible Spending Accounts, including dependent care options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
- Group Legal Plan
- Multiple family medical plan options including domestic partner coverage
Madison Square Garden Job Opportunities & Application Process
Madison Square Garden receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Madison Square Garden, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Lead IT Service Management
This position will be responsible for Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) initiatives. Responsible for providing professional, proactive, customer-focused and responsive support for IT systems located at all company properties, including Madison Square Garden, Radio City Music Hall, Beacon Theatre, Chicago Theatre, The Forum and any new properties. This support includes application systems administration and configuration, technology procurement processing and systems security review and monitoring. The position requires a person to have a “hands-on” attitude, a customer service focus, as well as a managerial responsibility and presence to ensure efficient and effective departmental operations.
This position is highly visible and collaborative in supporting technology (network, system, mobile phone) setup, including explaining security rights and privileges to senior management to ensure access is appropriate and approved by the proper management level. This position is responsible for utilizing ITSM platforms to enhance quality, speed a reliability of IT the Enterprise Service desk deliverables and capabilities using ITIL frameworks. This position will also assist in the creation and implementation of processes based on ITIL/ITSM best practices, design, development, upgrades, enhancements and customizations of different modules of ITSM suite. Manage overall Incident and Problem management flow processes and build new templates. Help automate day to day business processes using ITSM applications. This position is also the gatekeeper of all company system access and works on highly confidential actions regarding terminations and company investigations. Must possess the ability to lead others in high-demand situations, as well as managing group interactions.
- Drive technology infrastructure and support practices to “current state to future state” with a focus on “Best in Class” customer service
- Evaluate systems and process performance, processes, and/or applications
- Optimize and discovery of patterns and troubleshooting processes across desktop and network technologies in efforts to create best practices processes within ITIL frameworks.
- Service Now design, workflow creation and Automation within Service Now
- Delegating tasks and responsibilities while also Supervising people and processes
- Review existing processes and develop strategies to increase performance; adept at defining performance indicators
- Develop technical framework for implementing discovery and service mapping to support operations management
- Expertly manage the needs of the business and following up with requests and ensuring that SLA’s are not breached in efforts to improve process and create documentation (i.e., run books, execution plans, wikis)
- Review all new hire access requests, interact with the vendors and IT support teams for designing security solutions, completes all changes/transitions/promotions, terminations, etc. Must also provide clear evidence of approvals and timely follow-up to ensure MSG annually meets all SOX controls.
- Provides advice and guidance on IT systems security and configuration items related to approval and quarterly auditing and review of all security access controls.
- Manage the Organization vendor accounts, mitigate risks, create process controls, assist with minimizing business disruption, and performs a quarterly audit review.
- Includes risk controls when managing user access and using security best practices for all Sox-critical and non-
- Sox critical apps. Maintain detailed procedures, work instructions, and advise on improvements. The accuracy for record keeping on IT User Add Change forms used for On Boarding and Permission Changes, and other processes is key because they will be subject to in depth audits.
- Work cooperatively and communicate effectively with the MSG IT Venue Systems, Program Management,
- Enterprise Technology, Administrative and Business System teams who are responsible for venue systems, business analysis, project management, network, server and database infrastructure, custom application programming and key integration to HR and financial systems.
- Effectively market IT capabilities, services and strategies both internally and externally and develop initiatives to improve the IT department’s image and its ability to deliver value-added services.
- Participate in business management meetings and understand critical business needs; input the same into the IT planning process.
- Monitor business system performance through the use of metrics and statistical process control methods
- Maintain data security/control environment and IT business continuity/disaster recovery plans
- Stay current with IT and business world technology, and remain highly
• A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a medium to large sized enterprise environment
• 3+ years of experience of ServiceNow administration/developments
• 3+ years of experience in IT Service Management process design
• 2+ years of experience with Active Directory and O365
• Thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM Life Cycle
• Thorough understanding of Service Now Ticketing System
• Experience with Active Directory, O365, Win 10 and Oracle
• Thorough understanding of operating systems such as Windows and MAC OS
• Focus on improving the overall control environment, ensuring efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance with appropriate regulations
• Documentation of internal controls for processes, systems, reports in accordance with internal auditing and government mandated standards, Sarbanes Oxley Process Flows, Configuration Specifications, Security/Access Forms, Configuration and Security Update procedures and Application Security Check List for new systems
• Partner with the business and provide guidance and controls expertise on the preparation and or update of control documentation
• Coordinate with Internal Audit Department as needed in an effective and efficient manner
• Actively monitors logs for various systems to ensure PCI compliance
• Comprehensive knowledge of PCI, PII, SOX
• Familiarity with industry and government compliance issues in regard to the technology sector
• Experience providing technical consultation and guidance to business units regarding hardware for procurement purchases
• Ensures any non-standard equipment is reviewed and approved by Management.
• An ability to present and discuss technical, functional information in a clear and concise way that explains the issues at hand. Also presenting options for the team to discuss for problem resolution.
• Flexible working style, able to quickly adapt to diverse and changing environments and timelines.
• Highly creative and flexible team player with a high level of energy and commitment to excellence.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills with an ability to create business correspondence, as well as the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization including senior management levels. The ability to effectively translate complex technical issues into clear and concise business terms.
• Analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skill
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Ability to work independently
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Strong management skills
• Track record in achieving results
• Behavior consistent with MSG values
Candidates who have completed 60 credits of college-level coursework (representing 2 years), or have shown similar self-development through certifications, trade school coursework, etc. are preferred.
Educational requirements may differ from job to job based on the role.
Work Facts of Madison Square Garden
Madison Square Garden Working Hours
- Systems/Cloud DevOps Engineer, Lead IT Service Management, Manager People Practices Policy & Compliance, Coordinator Integrated Media, Temp Coordinator Disabled Services, Temporary Project Manager, Director Corporate Development
Madison Square Garden Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Madison Square Garden to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Madison Square Garden Jobs: Official Site.