LyondellBasell Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, LyondellBasell receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at LyondellBasell can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Join a global company to advance solutions for a better tomorrow.
At LyondellBasell, we are passionate about helping our customers meet the challenges of today while advancing innovations that will improve tomorrow.
That means every day our team of 13,000 employees around the globe strives to do better than the day before. And it’s why we offer opportunities for you to grow your career in an environment where learning and believing in what’s possible never stops.
LyondellBasell Job Opportunities & Application Process
LyondellBasell receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in LyondellBasell , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Accountant who will be responsible for performing accounting and analysis for Corporate Accounting and the North American Manufacturing sites. Duties will include ensuring accurate, complete and timely processing of accounting transactions with consistent application of global accounting policies and procedures. Additional responsibilities include supporting the daily cash reconciliation process, seeking opportunities for process improvements and global standardization. Build and maintain relationships with business partners at the Manufacturing sites, Treasury, Accounts Payables and Corporate Accounting.
- Perform monthly & quarterly balance sheet account reconciliations
- Month end close for chemical plants at Houston Refinery and Corpus Christi
- Perform distributions cycles, allocations, and assessments
- Third Party & Intercompany Billing
- Reconcile cash accounts daily for all north American companies
- Record monthly journal entries for utilities, maintenance, payroll, and travel
- Perform cost re-class and work order settlements
- Provide deliverables for internal and external audit request
- Support regional process leader on ad hoc projects
- Develop and maintain desk procedures as needed
- Build relationships with internal business partners
- Seek opportunities for global standardization and automation
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting OR equivalent with a minimum of 2-6 years of experience
- SAP experience is highly desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail Oriented and analytical
- Experienced in account reconciliations
- Motivated, self-sufficient and flexible
- Identifies and initiates process redesign and improvements to enhance productivity and efficiency in the close processes
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect
- Is effective in a variety of communication settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or amongst diverse styles and position levels, actively listens to others, adjust to fit audience and the message, provides timely and helpful information to others across the organization
- Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment
Act with Integrity
- Is widely trusted, follows through on commitments, direct and truthful, keeps confidences, admits mistakes, doesn’t’ misrepresent him/herself
- Makes good decisions (without considering how much time it takes) based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment; most of his/her solutions and suggestions turn out to be correct and accurate when judged over time, sought out by others for advice and solutions
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the world’s largest plastics, chemical and refining companies and a member of the S&P 500. LyondellBasell (www.lyondellbasell.com) manufactures products at 55 sites in 17 countries. LyondellBasell products and technologies are used to make items that improve the quality of life for people around the world including; packaging, electronics, automotive parts, home furnishings, construction materials and biofuels.
Work Facts of LyondellBasell
LyondellBasell Working Hours
- Manager-M&A Diligence & Implementation, Manager-Business Solutions & Analytics, Senior Accountant, Senior Accountant-External Reporting, Production Operator-Fairport Harbor
LyondellBasell Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest LyondellBasell to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply LyondellBasell Jobs: Official Site.