Luxottica Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Luxottica receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Luxottica can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Luxottica is one of the biggest eyewear retail stores in the Milan, and has about 7000 stores all around the world. Now this store is looking for employees in order to manage the stores and recently there have been vacancies both in the part time as well as the full time job. People who are interested will have to give the job application in order to get through. If one is looking for a full time professional career then also it is available right there and this is because the company wants the quick enlargement of the business.
Luxottica Job Opportunities & Application Process
Luxottica receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Luxottica, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
The Assistant Manager acts as a leader in absence of, or in support of the Store Market Manager (SMM) & behaves as a business owner within the marketplace & LensCrafters organization. Represents LensCrafters as the premier destination for all vision needs within the community & delivers key performance metrics.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivers quality & improvement to meet or exceed all key performance indicators (KPIs):
- Comp Sales, % Sales to Plan; Conversion & Customer Count, Comp Growth; Increased Traffic; Store Operating
- Profitability; Continuity of Care, Exam Growth & Retention Goals; Net Promoter Score; Current year objectives
- Demonstrates understanding of retail business & the capability to transfer knowledge to superior sales & business results. Learns & understands the competition & market trends.
- Supports the store manager in diagnosing the business & leverages the synergies of Retail, Lab & Doctor to drive positive results.
- Supports store business plans to maximize sales & profit, leverages strengths & addresses opportunities for recovery.
- Partners with store manager to lead a team through strong knowledge & skills.
- Provides training & guidance to team members.
- Delivers clear & constructive feedback in a timely manner.
- Informs store manager of any situation that may require any development or disciplinary action of others.
- Supports recruiting, helps select high caliber team & creates talent pipeline.
- Follows guidelines to optimally staff store.
- Shows great pride in store appearance & executes visual directives.
- Strives to maintain positive working relationships with doctors.
- Adheres to & ensures compliance of team to Company policies & procedures; meets or exceeds all goals.
- Anticipates problems before they occur; explores underlying reasons and root cause; strives for long-term solutions to problems.
- Performs & understands administrative duties.
- Maintains a safe working environment for all.
- Works a flexible schedule, including nights & weekends.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 1+ year(s) management/supervisory experience with direct reports
- Knowledge of retail operations, processes & policies
- Strong basic math skills
- Familiarity with cash register, computers & calculators
- Must have a strong command of the English language for all written correspondence & oral communication
- Strong communicator & listener
- Demonstrated high-level of selling skills
- Proven ability to problem solve
- College degree or equivalent
- Previous experience in leadership position within retail & customer service industry
- Knowledge of basic optics
- Knowledge of current store merchandise
- State licensure (if applicable) &/or ABO Certification in non-licensed states
- Brand Final Inspector Certification
- Brand Quality, Fitting & Adjusting Program
Work Facts of Luxottica
Luxottica Working Hours
- Lab Tech, Sales Associate, Part Time Sales Associate, Licensed Opitican, Consultative sales, Sales Supervisor, Full Time / Part Time Licensed Optician, Retail Manager
Luxottica Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Luxottica to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: Luxottica Application
How to Apply Luxottica Jobs: visit Official Site.