Lululemon Athletica Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Lululemon Athletica receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Lululemon Athletica can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 1998, lululemon athletica is a technical athletic apparel company for yoga, running, training and most other sweaty pursuits.
While Vancouver, Canada is where you can trace our beginnings, our global community is where you’ll find our soul. Learn about our journey, our community, what sparks real conversations and why yoga is at the core of everything we do.
Lululemon Athletica Job Opportunities & Application Process
Lululemon Athletica receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Lululemon Athletica, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
lululemon athletica is seeking a highly capable leader who is passionate about developing others and connecting with the community as our Assistant Store Manager. The key objective of this position is to partner with the Store Manager to develop incredible leaders, grow the business, and positively impact the surrounding community.
What you will do
The role will combine the life-altering potential of wearing stretchy pants to work every day while talking health, fitness and yoga to your guests and community. The assistant store manager is responsible for certain aspects of the store operations and the strategy and development of the team and community, as determined by the Store Manager. They play a key role in ensuring that all areas of the business are fulfilled and that there is an exceptional level of education on the retail floor by training, coaching, and developing a team that delivers the lululemon guest experience. The assistant store manager also builds capabilities within the store team to drive strategy and achieve results for the business, today and tomorrow. Our assistant store manager emanates the lululemon culture, is a lover of fitness and sweaty endeavors, and is committed to creating amazing experiences for those around them.
The life of our assistant store manager
• Passionately leads and educates on our product, community and culture on the retail floor and in the community
• Takes a stand as an advocate for lululemon athletica’s values and guest experience
• Oversees the execution of certain deliverables on the Manager ‘80/20 Checklist’, as delegated by the Store Manager. For example, Inventory, Product or Community Events
• Present on the retail floor, as a floor manager and Educator, a minimum of 32 hours per week
• Represents her/his store at all required meetings, events and conferences, under the direction of the Store Manager
• Acts as a coach to Educators & Key Leaders and plays a hands-on roll in their development
• Under the direction of the Store Manager or Regional Manager, performs/completes other additional project, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request
What are the technical skills necessary to perform this role?
• Minimum one year’s work experience in retail / sales management, or an equivalent management role
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, retail or related field
• Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Detail oriented and highly organized
• Ability to multi-task and coordinate ongoing projects, plans and people development
• Works well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
• Love of brainstorming, problem-solving, being creative and resourceful
• Positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm for lululemon, community and people.
To Apply for this position:
If you are seeking a position in a company which fosters and supports health and fitness, personal development, growth, change, responsibility and overall success please submit your resume and cover letter directly to this posting.
Work Facts of Lululemon Athletica
Lululemon Athletica Working Hours
- Sales Associate, Seamstress, Merchandise Handler, Assistant Manager, Store Manager, Loss Prevention Manager, Marketing Manager, Human Resources Manager
Lululemon Athletica Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Lululemon Athletica to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Lululemon Athletica Jobs: Official Site.