Lufthansa Airlines Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Lufthansa Airlines receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Lufthansa Airlines can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
About Lufthansa Cargo AG
Lufthansa Cargo AG is part of the Lufthansa Aviation Group’s business area Logistics. With 4.150 employees and many international partners, Lufthansa Cargo is one of the worldwide leading companies in international air cargo business.
Charming ground contact
Do you have organizational talent and can you solve problems with a flick of your wrist? Do you feel that helping others is your calling and would you go out of your way to fulfill this calling? – Then the fascinating world at the airport is the perfect place to demonstrate all these capabilities!
As a Service Agent or Service Professional you can even transform our passengers’ first ground contact into a great experience. You will be responsible for tasks in the areas of Check-in, Customer Care or Ticket Sales. In these positions you will encounter our guests with congeniality and an always pleasant disposition. And in doing so, you will reap the benefits of getting to know people from all around the world.
As an Agent Operations you will be directly involved in aircraft handling procedures, while ensuring in the control room that the flight preparation staff has all the necessary and accurate information they require. On the apron you will experience the “fascination of aircraft handling” first hand.
Come join Lufthansa as a Passenger Service Agent or Agent Operations! We are looking forward to welcoming you!
Lufthansa Airlines Job Opportunities & Application Process
Lufthansa Airlines receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Lufthansa Airlines, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Sales Representative (M/F)
The Sales Representative is responsible for spot quotations and making proactive sales as well as for managing allocations and bookings. He furthermore is in charge of opportunity management and sales visits in coordination with Manager Sales and Handling or Manager Sales. S/he performs customer retention and promotes the Lufthansa Cargo eServices.
Within the operational targets set by the Head of Sales and Handling (F/GC), the local Manager Sales and Handling (F/GC-G) or local Manager Sales (F/GC-X) and/or the Team Leader Insides Sales, the Sales Representative performs the following duties:
Sales and Relationship Management
- Achieves sales budget targets for assigned accounts
- Creates rate offers, with and without guarantee of transportation
- Enters into transportation agreements with customers
- Identifies and manages opportunities with existing customers with the goal to negotiate new profitable business focused on long-term or regular business
- Acquires new customers and searches for new business with the help of Lufthansa Cargo sales tools and external sources of information
- Performs market and single customer analysis and develops targets and action plans using customer relationship information and internal reports in cooperation with Commercial Team
- Organizes and performs sales visits including presentations to customers with the aim to market the Lufthansa
- Cargo product and service portfolio
- Organizes customer events
- Maintains customer data and captures sales activities in the Customer Relationship Management tool
- Actively pushes the eChannel usage and promotes eAWB
- Manages capacity agreements such as Long Term Contracts in co-operation with Revenue Management as described in the Sales Rule Book and performs Long Term Contract bookings
- (Re-)Negotiates special rate agreements and Long Term Contracts as per Sales Rule Book considering market developments and customer’s performance
- Develops and sells customer oriented logistic solutions in collaboration with the Handling department
- Shares information about activities, offers, strengths and weaknesses of his customers with Commercial
- Manager, Sales (and Handling) Manager and Key Account Management
- Actively supports the local Customer Segmentation process
- Processes customer requests and performs bookings as per the booking process and the Cargo Booking Manual
- Books standard and special products which include OAL (Other Airline) or JV (Joint Venture) segments and conducts a loadability and profitability check before offering a rate
- Makes quotations for ad hoc pricing requests following the rules of Target Pricing and considering profitability, the customer’s willingness to pay and upselling potential
- Receives charter requests, forwards it to the Network-on-Demand team and follows-up
- Arranges ex-works pick-ups
- Actively pushes the eChannel usage and follows up Spot Quotes
- Acts (together with the Corporate Solutions and Technologies) as touch point for claims and complaints towards the customer and forwards the requests to the respective departments (Corporate Solutions and Technologies, Claims and or accounting) and, at the same time, promotes the usage of eClaims/Complaints to the customers to submit their claims
- Participates in local sales events
- Performs all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors
- High school diploma/GED required
- College degree/vocational training: Bachelor desirable
- Professional experience required: 2-3 years previous cargo experience, preferred sales experience or in a related area such as in the transport and logistics industry
- Language: English required, German desirable
- Industry knowledge required: Airfreight, Logistics, Transportation, Sales
- IT Knowledge as user: Advanced IT knowledge, preferably including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge of all relevant Lufthansa Cargo systems.
In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities
*CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
Work Facts of Lufthansa Airlines
Lufthansa Airlines Working Hours
- Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew Member, Pilot, Ground Control, Air Traffic Coordinator, Customer Service Agent, Loader, Cargo Airline Clerk, Engineer, Maintenance Staff, Airline Station Agent, Baggage Handler, Station Agent, Ticket Sales Agent, Travel Agent, Legal Advisor
Lufthansa Airlines Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Lufthansa Airlines to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Lufthansa Airlines Jobs: Official Site.