Lucky Brand Jeans Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Lucky Brand Jeans receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Lucky Brand Jeans can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Lucky Brand History
We know that jeans are much more than just denim and grommets; they’re a true blue American icon.
Staying true to the rich heritage — and authentic, all-American spirit — of denim, Lucky Brand began crafting great-fitting, vintage-inspired jeans in Los Angeles in 1990. We gave them their distinctively Lucky look by literally putting them through the wringer — ripping, fraying, sanding, patching and washing by hand — to give them true character and soul. Then, we added authentic hardware, personalized touches and playful details, and an American legend was born.
Our jeans are made for the free-thinker, the artist, the dreamer; they’re made to dance, work, run, jump, play and rock ‘n’ roll (just like you). Our inspiration doesn’t just come from the rugged workwear of denim pioneers, but from the free spirit and laid-back lifestyle of our Southern California roots. We find inspiration everywhere, from the secluded outlooks of Big Sur, to the old-school tattoo parlors of Venice and the beautiful beaches of Malibu. We reference music, art and photography — old and new — to create truly unique pieces that you’ll wear over and over again. You’ll find Lucky Brand all over America — in 209 stores (and counting) — as well as select department stores and online at LuckyBrand.com.
Lucky Brand Jeans Job Opportunities & Application Process
Lucky Brand Jeans receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Lucky Brand Jeans, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Merchant – Accessories (Ecommerce)
The eCommerce Merchandiser will assist in the development of the eCommerce product strategy, buying and developing of online assortment and is liaison with production, design, planning, creative service, marketing, and customer service to communicate line updates.
- Assist in the management of Lucky Brand eCommerce product lines
- Lead Buyer in Accessories + Shoes, and other licensee lines for website
- Collaborate with Retail Merchandising, Wholesale Merchandising, Outlet Merchandising & Licensing vendors to assort the eCommerce product line seasonally
- Provide recommendations and insights for departmental seasonal line plans to guide design, product development and production and to support divisional objectives
- Recommend seasonal online product strategies, including exclusive business opportunities to grow online product offering beyond shared assortment with Lucky Brand stores
- Partner with planning to position seasonal product assortments to meet financial targets and maximize eCommerce objectives
- Provide input to style ranking based on historical and current product performance
- Ensure and oversee accurate assortment sheets and buy plans
- Partner with Sample Coordinator to pass off product to Photo team
- Recap business weekly and effectively articulate learning’s to cross-functional partners
- React to in-season sales trends advising actions to take based on our open-to-buy positioning
- Attend and provide input to monthly Open to Buy meetings
- Work closely with web producer to merchandise the site
- Ensure timely execution and accuracy of new product imagery and copy added to the site
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the competitive environment
- React to website enhancements or shifts in marketing in order to ensure market leadership
- Understand eCommerce customer behavior through web analytics
- Build relationships with direct and indirect cross functional partners: design, garment production, licensing vendors, retail merchandising, wholesale merchandising, planning, allocation, marketing, visual, creative services, and web production
- Bachelors Degree required
- 7+ years with apparel and/or accessory company, preferably in luxury market
- 5+ years online merchandise buying experience
- Experience with e-commerce apparel and/or accessory merchandising, preferably in luxury market
- Exposure to CRM and Ecommerce Platforms
- Experience with licensee relationships, a plus
- Experience working with Web and Digital Marketing teams
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or other digital analytics tools
- Strong communication and project management skills – ability to shepherd projects from conception through execution and simultaneously manage multiple initiatives
- Effectively use office equipment including computers, telephones, copiers and faxes
- Sit for extended periods of time in one position
- Possess normal manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination
Work Facts of Lucky Brand Jeans
Lucky Brand Jeans Working Hours
- Sales Associate, Assistant Manager, Manager, Designer, Accountant, Human Resources Associate, Marketer, Merchandiser, Technical Services Associate
Lucky Brand Jeans Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Lucky Brand Jeans to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Lucky Brand Jeans Jobs: Official Site.