LPL Financial Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, LPL Financial receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at LPL Financial can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
LPL Financial is the nation’s largest independent broker-dealer*, a top RIA custodian, and a leading independent consultant to retirement plans. But, more than that, our organization is known for our strength and stability, a great reputation in the industry, an exceptional compliance record, and excellent customer service. All these attributes have translated into vibrant growth.
To really understand who we are, it’s important to know what we believe: that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. That’s how we enable our customers to focus on what they do best—create the personal, long-term client relationships that are the foundations for turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. With the support of LPL, thousands of financial professionals manage billions of dollars, enabling their clients to fulfill their dreams.
LPL Financial Job Opportunities & Application Process
LPL Financial receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in LPL Financial, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
The Senior Internal Sales / Advisor Recruiter within LPL’s Business Development group will work with the department’s Vice President, Divisional Managers and Regional Directors (RD) to increase sales, activity, and growth (AUM & Advisors) in an assigned territory by identifying and aiding in the recruitment of new advisors and teams.
The Senior Internal Sales / Advisor Recruiter will work directly with the External Advisor Recruiters to help source, research information, manage the pipeline, and close prospective advisors looking to join LPL.
- •Identify new prospective advisors by making initial sales calls to potential advisors, as well as responding to internal calls or inquiries that are made to LPL.
- •Outbound call campaigns that tie into LPL or industry trends creating opportunities.
- •Set appointments for External Recruiters to meet with advisors in-field.
- •Utilize discretion and independent judgment in evaluating potential advisors to determine whether the advisor is an appropriate candidate for LPL prior to introducing to the pipeline.
- •Understand and articulate LPL’s business model, LPL’s policies, the financial services industry, and the benefits of joining one of LPL’s affiliation options.
- •Host prospective advisor’s due-diligence visit to home office.
- •Meet with advisors during home office visit in order to address advisor’s questions and concerns including, but not limited to, addressing advisor’s questions regarding LPL’s platform and policies.
- •Meet with advisor during home office visit in order to evaluate whether advisor is an appropriate candidate for LPL.
- •Through phone based meetings with the advisor, engage in discovering and gathering information regarding the advisor’s business and potential fit with LPL.
- •Exercise discretion and independent judgment in evaluating the advisor as well as the advisor’s book of business.
- •Use information obtained during the home office visit to determine whether to continue recruiting advisor, and if so, how.
- •Train and educate internal staff on the nuances of recruiting; this includes coaching the home office presenters on who our competitors are, and what hurdles we need to overcome in order to win the business.
Associate Service Consultant
If so, a career at LPL Financial may be an ideal path for you! LPL Financial, the nation’s largest and fastest growing network of independent advisors is seeking highly driven, service and solution oriented individuals that are passionate about helping our clients fulfill their dreams. We focus on making interactions with our advisors easy by providing them with intuitive tools and superior service. You will work alongside like-minded service professionals & leaders that enjoy strong customer relationships, shaping unique solutions, and believe service is the foundation for success. As a Service Center Representative, you will have the opportunity to build a strong foundation for a career within our customer service organization and gain additional perspective about the financial services industry.
- •Establish yourself as a Peer Coach to assist with the development of your teammates
- •Proactively outcall to our Advisors to provide appropriate and collaborative support
- •Evaluate training gaps and develop hypotheses for solutions
- •Provide dedicated support to remediate at-risk relationships outside of a team environment
- •Expected to comprehend and retain training material through various learning styles
- •Use solution oriented thinking to handle intricate scenarios from advisors and end investors
- •Assist and train our advisors on how to efficiently leverage LPL’s software
- •Proactively identify solutions to help mitigate repetitive interactions from advisors
- •Must be able to understand how your departmental goals impact LPL’s firm wide goals
To daily monitor call center volume flows and staffing levels to attain service levels and productivity goals. Work with all appropriate call center management to coordinate activities.
Duties and Responsibilities May Include:
- •Works closely with management and other site personnel to achieve high level goals and promote a focus, goal driven environment
- •Monitors site to ensure optimal staffing levels
- •Administers volume contingency action plans as deemed necessary and appropriate
- •Coordinates appropriate staffing allocation and availability of call center staff in order to exceed service level objectives
- •Ensure consistency of service level delivery through a team focused approach to call center management
- •Monitor, control and coordinate all off-line activity to attain off-line objectives while maintaining productivity and service level goals
- •Identify and analyze data trends as they develop and communicate recommendations effectively to management in order to maintain KPI’s
- •Monitor Avaya CMS and Real Time Adherence (RTA) for agents in extended call states
- •Receive incoming calls from agents regarding absenteeism and then entering all relevant exceptions into the scheduling software
- •Runs and analyzes reports with the result of making recommendations for adjusting staffing levels to meet departmental productivity and profitability goals
- •Determine when and if overtime is needed to achieve KPI goals
- •Facilitates real-time discussions with necessary key players
- •Keys daily exceptions requests, updates schedules and responds to escalated issues and ad-hoc requests
- •Perform daily skill audits to ensure that all call enter agents are accurately skilled
- •Ensures that all reports originating from the department are accurate and reliable
- •Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position
Work Facts of LPL Financial
LPL Financial Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Internal Sales, Ops Specialist
LPL Financial Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest LPL Financial to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply LPL Financial Jobs: Official Site.