Lowes Foods Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Lowes Foods receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Lowes Foods can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Why work for Lowes Foods?
“We Grow Community” at Lowes Foods and are proud to be a part of the communities we serve. This is much more than a catchphrase; it’s why we do what we do.
At Lowes Foods we collectively work to grow a sense of community within our stores and physical community for both our hosts and guests. We believe that the growth of our people, our suppliers, and our community all connect to each other to create the growth of our company. We are committed to doing the groundwork to continue a fertile cycle of growth. Growth is more than just our philosophy. It’s the light that guides the way for our family owned, proudly local supermarkets. When you’re local you know how local works. You become part of the solution that nurtures our families and our wonderful community. No matter where we are, we always remember our roots.
Lowes Foods isn’t owned by a big box chain or run by a holding company overseas. In fact, we’re headquartered right in North Carolina. So when we say we’re a local company that supports local farms and businesses, we’re the real deal!
We’ve grown up in this community with generations of families who live and work here. Generations of locals are part of our family, each with a unique story to tell. And with a culture of local, we look forward to growing with you into the future.
We invite you to become a part of our story and to grow your career in our family.
Lowes Foods Job Opportunities & Application Process
Lowes Foods receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Lowes Foods, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Produce Clerk FT
To provide excellent guest service through produce department activities.
1. Provides polite, friendly greetings and interactions with all guests.
2. Prepares produce for display on the sales floor.
3. Stocks, prices, rotates, and places product on produce displays according to Lowes Foods standards.
4. Maintains freshness and quality of produce product for sale.
5. Assists with unloading of product upon delivery.
6. Provides guest service with product knowledge, preparation, and product weighing.
7. Maintains sanitation standards in the backroom, cooler and sales area.
8. Communicate guest requests to management.
9. Communicate temperature breakdowns to management.
10. Performs front-porch duties to ensure “no noticeable wait.”
11. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 50 lbs. regularly and 25 lbs. constantly.
4. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
5. Effective communication and guest service skills.
6. Ability to bend, kneel and stand for extended periods of time.
7. Must be at least 18 years old.
Work Facts of Lowes Foods
Lowes Foods Working Hours
- Produce Clerk FT, Lead Sammy’s Clerk FT, Cashier PT, Guest Service Leader PT, Community Table Manager, Price Maintenance Clerk FT, Bakery Clerk PT, Produce Clerk PT, Produce Clerk PT
Lowes Foods Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Lowes Foods to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Lowes Foods Jobs: Official Site.