L’Oréal Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, L’Oréal receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at L’Oréal can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Be the center of the digitally connected beauty. Invent the future. Flex your innovation muscle and put iconic products in billions of hands worldwide. When you love your work and the people you work with, amazing things can happen. Explore the amazing career opportunities with our 36 iconic brands!
L’Oréal Job Opportunities & Application Process
L’Oréal receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in L’Oréal, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
About the Role
This is a critical business facing and IT enablement role that assists the business in their delivery of core projects both from a business and employee experience perspective which will:
- Provide support to Project Managers and business / non-technical teams in understanding As Is landscape and gathering requirements to help define new To Be solutions and/or processes and help translate them into recommendations for development by providing functional specifications of new applications
- Support Project Manager with governance and risk management for projects
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders focussing on delivery of projects as they relate to but not limited to transformational enabling tools in the Microsoft suite (O365, Microsoft Teams, One Drive etc)
- Define the functional specifications of new IT applications and infrastructure
- Analyse the impact of proposed solutions on central infrastructure and applications
- Prepare functional tests for validating any new development or new application before roll out
- Assist with and deploy the change management activities by providing support to end users and training
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Effective communication skills to articulate technical language to non-technical teams and be a conduit between the business Divisions and IT
- Good knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Ability to build strong relationships across a broad stakeholder group with demonstrating resilience
- Ability to work within teams with a one team approach
- Proven history of success in a business analyst potion with 2+ years’ experience managing the entire lifecycle of an implementation projects
- Strong analytical skills to be able to interpret customer & business needs and translate them into requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
If you would like the opportunity to grow your career within a global, brand focused organisation, please apply.
HR Admin – Factory
- Initiate and implement of administrative processes and procedures.
- Oversees all administrative arrangements for visitors by coordinating transportation, hotel, flights, conference, equipment rental, catering services, prepare relevant budget.
- Obtaining work permits, residence/tourist visas and driving licenses for all expatriate and timely renewals
- Coordinate and follow up all expat local arrangement ensuring compliance with rules.
- Handle contracts and agreements with different services contractors including housing, hotel, travel agent, air tickets and office services. Make sure that contracts are renewed on time.
- Coordinate Travel procedures ( Visa issuing, hotel, tickets, transportation ) for Training and internal employees
- Issuing of PO/GR on regular basis using SAP system
- Order as per each department the regular stationary needs and ensure the sustainability of it
- Coordinate the weekly counts for in-house meal, update daily consumption sheet to ensure the suitability
- Coordinate the internal transportation ( buses, car pool, outsourced employees )
- Handle the delegation of business mobile lines for the company ( services, deductions, rooming, family lines )
- Check the regular inventory for beverages and order on regular basis to maintain high service quality
- Regular memos and announcements issuing for HR departments
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of Experience in the Administration & HR field
- SAP User is a Must
- Excellent Communications skills
Work Facts of L’Oréal
L’Oréal Working Hours
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
L’Oréal Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest L’Oréal to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply L’Oréal Jobs: Official Site.