Logitech Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Logitech receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Logitech can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to bring together people with different perspectives, skills and ideas to drive innovation. We value and celebrate a multitude of cultures, backgrounds, and of course, the great ideas that come from us all.
Throughout Logitech, you’ll find opportunities to both share and learn from your colleagues: from employee resource groups to education and outreach activities to inclusion workshops, there is always a way to be involved, get to know one another, and come together.
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
We are an organization that values continuous growth through experiences. Our learning and development programs focus on the whole person and targets three areas of growth: business and interpersonal skills, leadership and management skills, and a toolkit for human flourishing. Through executive coaching, experiential workshops, and extensive 360s, we believe every employee deserves ample opportunity to develop in ways that accelerate their impact.
At Logitech we believe we share a responsibility to contribute to the communities around us. Logitech Cares is a global volunteer program, which provides our people with meaningful volunteer opportunities to give back to the communities in which they live and work. These initiatives are global, regional and local in nature and bring us all together to make our impact extend beyond the office.
We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefit program that is designed to be flexible and care for you and your loved ones, now and in the future. And because your good health requires more than just medical care, it includes a focus on programs, services and perks to keep you happy and well. Below are examples of some of the many benefits we offer to Logitech employees. Your eligibility to a particular benefit will depend upon your location, country, and employee status.
Logitech Job Opportunities & Application Process
Logitech receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Logitech , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
AMAZON MEDIA STRATEGIST
Big things are happening at Logitech. Come play a critical role as we take our digital marketing to the next level. We’re looking for a Amazon Media Strategist.
We are looking for a leader with deep knowledge of the Amazon ecosystem to help drive global strategy and execution across the entire portfolio of Logitech brands, categories and products.
The Amazon Media Strategist will be responsible for maintaining a direct relationship with the Amazon Advertising Group contacts and providing strategic guidance to the internal teams on new media opportunities, best practices, negotiations (both spend and added value) and ensuring regular updates to various teams. She/He will report into the Director, Digital Media, Programs & Analytics and work closely with the internal media team, cross-functional marketing leads throughout Logitech, and external agencies to develop, execute and maintain Amazon specific marketing/media plans.
While the role will have a strong emphasis on paid media opportunities within the Amazon ecosystem (AMG, AMS, AAP, etc) it is expected that the specialist will have a strong understanding of the retail environment and how merchandising, marketing and advertising all work together to maximize the Logitech presence on this important partner.
Your Contribution/Duties include:
Collaborate and Challenge. Decide and Do. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Be the subject matter expert for all new AMG/AAP/AMS product/services
- Establish a playbook to leverage AMG/AAP/AMS as a tool for marketing activities
- Consult with regional marketing leads on the overall media investment globally across Amazon properties
- Work to document and negotiate the aggregate spend to ensure the most efficient and effective spend for the company
- Collaborate with marketing teams to develop go-to-market strategies for Amazon
- Coordinate “full-funnel” opportunities to maximize awareness and revenue
- Pre-planning for the full fiscal year taking into account new product launches, industry events, key moments in time (aka back to school, holidays, Primeday, etc.)
- Develop reporting aligned to different actions (Awareness, Demand Gen, Sales) that will provide consistency across campaigns
- Work with Analytics team to monitor, analyze, and report on campaign results and make regular recommendations on how to optimize campaign performance
- Engage with Amazon to host both monthly meetings and host a Quarterly Business Reviews to share learning and new opportunities globally to all stakeholders
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- BA/BS degree (4-year college)
- 8-10+ years in media management, including 5+ years with digital planning team and specific experience across Amazon properties
- Possess demonstrable experience working in both B2B and B2C environments, as well as specific client experience within the technology sector.
- Possess outstanding written and verbal communications skills.
- Be detail-oriented, very organized, able to multi-task, and able to work well under pressure.
- Articulate, intelligent, and credible individual, who is a self-starter and keen to make a difference in a growing business with existing clients.
- Have experience with research resources, such as @Plan, Nielsen/NetRatings, and AdRelevance, as well as other research/planning tools
- Willingness to take risks and try new things.
- Experience and interest in technology, consumer technology or consumer electronics.
- Flexibility (within reason) to work outside normal business hours.
Work Facts of Logitech
Logitech Working Hours
- Account Management Specialist, Amazon Media Strategist, Associate Integrated Producer, B2B Marketing Operations Manager, Business Group Finance Lead
Logitech Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Logitech to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Logitech Jobs: Official Site.