Loews Hotels & Co Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Loews Hotels & Co receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Loews Hotels & Co can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Love Hospitality? We’d Love to Meet You
We are a dedicated team focused on allowing our guests to flourish when they are with us. Loews Hotels & Resorts has been welcoming guests for over six decades. Today, our distinctive properties continue to offer guests the room they need in major cities across the U.S. and Canada. With headquarters located in New York, Loews Hotels & Resorts prides itself on each property having a distinct point of view that reflects its surroundings.
From our most senior management to our newest team members, we are all forged of the same hospitality DNA. That defining characteristic is a willingness and commitment to offer comfort, care and everything we have to all who come through our doors.
We seek genuine individuals for our Loews hotel jobs; people who are able to engage and delight our guests. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. We promote social responsibility by being a good neighbor in the communities in which we reside. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun. And, in the end, we measure ourselves simply by the number of guests who leave with a smile on their face and come back again.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels & Resorts is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace.
Loews Hotels & Co Job Opportunities & Application Process
Loews Hotels & Co receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Loews Hotels & Co, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Manager on Duty
Responsible for coordinating the provision of world-class front desk services to hotel guests. Directs the exceptionally friendly, professional, and efficient welcome registration, rooming and account settlement for hotel guests. Ensures prompt and complete satisfaction of guest requests and professional and timely resolution of guest complaints. Maintains accurate occupancy data and assists in maximizing daily rooms revenue through the application of effective yield management sales strategies. Liases with Valet Parking provider to ensure smooth operation consistent with hotel standards. Trains, monitors and supervises the performance of all Guest Services employees.
• Assists with the coordination of all aspects of curbside check-in
• Assists with the coordination of the exceptionally friendly, professional and seamless reception, registration, rooming and account settlement for all hotel guests
• Ensures the satisfaction of all guest requests and the resolution of all complaints received by the Guest Services Team
• Assists with the development and updating of guest rooming procedures
• Assists with the development and management of repeat guest and VIP service programs
• Ensures adherence to all hotel cashier and credit policies
• Monitors cashier accuracy and over and short data, taking action and providing additional training as necessary
• Monitors hotel Credit Limit Report on a daily basis, ensuring timely payments on accounts
• Assists in establishing and ensuring adherence to all Loews Hotels Star Service Standards
• Evaluates changes in guest needs, the hotel’s guest mix, and industry and competitive trends to recommend appropriate product/service and operational changes to be made to ensure guest and employee satisfaction, and to maintain market dominance and exceptional financial returns
• Works closely with the VIP Services Manager to coordinate VIP arrivals/departures
• Interacts frequently with guests to ensure total satisfaction with hotel services
• Assists in recruiting and interviewing all Guest Services staff
• Provides training for all Guest Services employees
• Ensures adequate training of all Guest Services staff to take after-hours reservation calls
• Evaluates individual employee performance, determining improvement and training needs and advancement requirements
• Familiar with and able to troubleshoot problems with following systems: key encoding, call accounting, in-room movies, video checkout, electronic data capture, PMS interface control
• Reviews/maintains daily payroll reports/records, maintaining labor costs within forecasted budgetary guidelines
• Coordinates hotel participation in Loews First and other corporate marketing programs
• Monitors the occupancy status of all due-out rooms
• Maintains accurate records detailing hourly house counts
• Reviews Group Resumes and Billing Profile information, ensuring communication of all necessary information to Guest Services personnel
• Oversees the pre-blocking of rooms for VIP’s and guests with special requests
• Works with Conference Managers and Sales Managers to satisfy all special group requests
• Pre-registers special guests and maintains up-to-date system status
• Assists in ensuring the provision of all appropriate information and collateral materials to package guests
• Assists in ensuring optimal communication and exchange of information with Concierge
• Assists in ensuring accurate communication of information to guests regarding all hotel facilities and operating hours
• Coordinates and oversees group remote check-ins
• Ensures the clean and excellent condition of front drive, lobby and Front Desk area
• Attends appropriate meetings and seminars
• Maintains inventories of office supplies
• Other duties as assigned
• Promotes and applies teamwork skills at all times
• Notifies appropriate individual promptly and fully of problems and/or unusual matters of significance
• Is polite, friendly, and helpful to guests, management and fellow employees
• Executes emergency procedures in accordance with hotel standards
• Complies with required safety regulations and procedures
• Attends appropriate hotel meetings and training sessions
• Maintains cleanliness and excellent condition of equipment and work area
• Complies with hotel standards, policies and rules
• Recycles whenever possible
• Remains current with hotel information and changes
• Complies with hotel uniform and grooming standards
Required Skills & Experience:
Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management or related field or equivalent experience. Minimum five years hotel operations management experience. Extensive knowledge of all hotel departments. Excellent communication skills – oral and written. Excellent guest service skills. Strong leadership skills. Knowledge of computer programs used in property management. Ability to work flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
Must the Applicants Supply Their own Work Permit?
Work Facts of Loews Hotels & Co
Loews Hotels & Co Working Hours
- Manager on Duty, Concierge Manager, Bar Supervisor, Steward, Linen Room Attendant, Linen Room Attendant, Bowling Attendant
Loews Hotels & Co Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Loews Hotels & Co to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Loews Hotels & Co Jobs: Official Site.