L’Occitane Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, L’Occitane receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at L’Occitane can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
L’Occitane en Provence and commonly known as L’Occitane, is an international retailer of body, face, fragrances and home products based in Manosque, France. The company was founded in 1976 by Olivier Baussan with the purpose to create a company that celebrates and preserves the traditions of his native Provence.
L’OCCITANE is a unique brand focusing on the well-being of women and men alike. It seeks to create harmony, which links the pleasure of the senses with inner balance. The products range from skincare to home fragrances. All are manufactured in the time-honored traditional way using fine natural ingredients, primarily from Provence.The company was founded by Olivier Baussan in the south of France in 1976. The first shop and mail order service was opened in Volx, France, in 1980. The current factory in Manosque was established in response to an ever-growing distribution network. In the mid to late 1990s subsidiaries were opened in the United States, Hong Kong and the United Kingdom.Today, L’OCCITANE US employs over 1000 people with more than 180 boutiques in the United States covering over 30 states. L’OCCITANE also has a significant worldwide presence, with boutiques in nearly 90 countries. All products and boutiques reflect the Company’s core values of authenticity, simplicity, sensory pleasure and respect for people and the planet. From simple, natural ingredients, L’OCCITANE creates products that serve the ultimate goal of well-being in ourselves and in our homes. The fragrances are varied, unusual, natural and wonderfully appealing.
- Planning: 401K Savings Plan, Company Match Program
- Income Protection: Life Insurance, Enhanced Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Peace of Mind: Direct Deposit
- Savings: 529 College Savings Plan, Flex Spending Accounts, Commuter Discounts
- Other: Group Legal, Home and Auto Insurance
Paid Time Off: Vacation, Corporate Holidays, Sick Days, Personal Days
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
L’Occitane Job Opportunities & Application Process
L’Occitane receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in L’Occitane, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Ecommerce Marketing Manager
- The Manager, Ecommerce Marketing will manage a strong 360 digital marketing calendar in collaboration with cross-functional teams to ensure a seamless customer experience through an omni-channel approach for both the US and Canadian markets.
- This person will partner with the Director of Strategic Planning to drive promotional planning with the goal of improving campaign performance, and build a strong 360 plan based on search trends and product performances.
- This role provides an opportunity to work in an exciting and growing area of digital marketing, and to help drive L’OCCITANE online results.
- This person is a shrewd, detail-oriented individual, driven to supporting their thoughts and actions with data and research. They are able to flourish under tight deadlines and be reactive and proactive as the retail environment requires.
- Develop integrated programs and campaigns in alignment with new product launches, existing product up-sell and new market development
- Manage a cohesive 360 digital marketing calendar in partnership with the Director of Strategic Planning
- Ensure the accuracy and timelines of all product launches, marketing campaigns and other customer interaction
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that all consumer touch points and messaging are working and measured harmoniously
- Weekly meetings with Digital team and leadership to align on upcoming initiatives and report on prior campaigns
- Ensure stock availability and back up plans for out-of-stock products
- Build a realistic and accurate daily & monthly sales forecast for web business
- Measure the effectiveness of campaigns to evaluate and improve future performance through efficient dashboards
- Accountable for building an exit plan for discontinued SKUs and overstocked SKUs, in partnership with Supply Chain team
- Assist the Sr Manager, eCommerce & Web in the implementation of ad’hoc strategic retention and acquisition campaigns Competitive & industry benchmark on promotional activity
- Responsibilities and tasks outlined are not fully inclusive
- Passion for brands, products, consumer understanding & Retail industry
- Results focus, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to set strategy, effectively plan and ensure quality execution to meet and exceed established goals and objectives
- Strategic, analytical and creative thinker
- Proactive, quick learner and can work independently
- Proven experience in managing multiple functions in a fast paced, changing environment
- Project management skills
- Advanced Excel user
- Must be proficient in PowerPoint
- Ability to work well within a team, as a team player
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the rigor and discipline to build the business and creative competencies that will allow us to stand out in the market. Excellent communication and persuasion skills. Strong grasp of business strategy and the ability to prioritize opportunities.
- Competitive salary/compensation
- Bonus opportunity
- A warm, open, fun and friendly working environment
- Annual paid time off benefits
- Generous L’Occitane discount
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LIFE and disability insurance plans
- Healthcare, Dependent Care, Transit and Parking Flexible Spending Accounts
- L’Occitane is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Work Facts of L’Occitane
L’Occitane Working Hours
- Sales Associate, Assistant Manager, Store Manager
L’Occitane Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest L’Occitane to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply L’Occitane Jobs: Official Site.