loanDepot Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, loanDepot receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at loanDepot can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
loanDepot is more than just a traditional non-bank lender. We’re a cutting edge, fin-tech enterprise leading the mortgage industry through the age of digital disruption. In just 7 years, we’ve become the nation’s 5th largest retail mortgage lender. Growing our dedicated team to over 6,500 employees, operating out of 200 branches across the country we’ve funded more than $125 billion in loans.
loanDepot Job Opportunities & Application Process
loanDepot receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in loanDepot, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Account Executives: Our Account Executives solicit, build and maintain strong relationships with mortgage brokers, mortgage bankers (and any other potential mortgage entity customer), representing LDW, to sell into the wholesale and correspondent mortgage marketplace within an assigned territory.
- Presents new customers for approval to conduct business withLDWholesale
- Presents loan products, pricing, point of contacts, and communicates how LDW does business to prospective and existing customers
- Speaks, corresponds and visits accounts on a daily basis to ensure their upmost satisfaction
- Trains mortgage brokers and banker partners on loan submission and fulfillment process
- Sets expectations to clients on fully understanding the loan process including submission, processing, underwriting, closing and funding
- Manages sales pipeline and closing ratios at levels determined by LDW leadership
- Assists in resolving customer issues & educates customer about the escalation process
- Communicates and interacts with loan fulfillment centers as necessary to ensure desired production results
- Manages customer performance
- Participates in the training of other associates as needed
- Minimum of 3+ years proven and progressive wholesale mortgage lending sales experience
- Ability to conduct and attend web meetings and conference calls including presentations
- Basic knowledge & understanding of local, state and federal lending laws including TILA,RESPA, HMDA, AIR, NMLS & QM
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Office- Word, Excel &PowerPoint programs
- Comfortable working CRM technology and social/business network site- Facebook, Twitter, & LinkedIn
- Ability to attend trade shows & seminars as needed, travelling approximately 5-10% of the time
- Must have a valid driver’s license, as well as reliable transportation
Loan Processor II: Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
- Review the mortgage application received from the loan officer. Verify the information identified in the loan origination system. Verify the accuracy of the Good Faith Estimate and Truth-in-Lending disclosure and re-disclose if necessary.
- Identify due dates required to ensure loan is complete and ready for closing. This includes completion of the 21 day letter, commitment letter deadline and the estimated closing date to ensure loan is closed, disbursed and delivered within Investor requirements.
- Review supporting documentation for completeness and consistency with the information indicated on the loan application. Input missing or modified information into the company’s loan origination system. Communicate discrepancies with information and documentation requirements with loan officer.
- Validate information to ensure qualifications are consistent with Investor underwriting guidelines. Determine deadlines required to ensure loan closes within the Purchase and Sale Agreement, rate lock and Investor delivery requirements.
- Complete credit and appraisal analysis for the loan to ensure compliance with Investor and regulatory requirements.
- Contact vendors assigned to the loan application to obtain status of required documentation such as appraisal companies, flood certification companies and attorneys/title companies.
- Maintain accuracy of the company’s database by reviewing and updating information as it is received.
- Prepare commitment letter and provide to the appropriate party for sign-off.
- Review all conditions of the loan approval and ensure all conditions are satisfied before submitting the loan to the Closing Department for completion of the closing package.
- Complete all HMDA information to ensure accuracy of HMDA Information prior to submitting the loan to the Closing Department.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Work Facts of loanDepot
loanDepot Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: –
loanDepot Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest loanDepot to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply loanDepot Jobs: Official Site.