LKQ Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, LKQ receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at LKQ can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
LKQ Corporation (NYSE: LKQ), an S&P 500 and Fortune 500 company, is a leading global value-added distributor of vehicle repair parts and accessories. The Company is the leading North American provider of recycled automotive and aftermarket collision parts as well as specialty accessories for automobiles, trucks, recreational and performance vehicles.
LKQ Europe, with operations located in 15 countries, collectively is the largest distributor of automotive aftermarket mechanical repair parts and related products in Europe, holding leading market positions in the United Kingdom, Italy, The Netherlands, The Czech Republic and Slovakia. Globally, the Company has more than 1,100 operating locations and 40,000 employees.
LKQ has an entrepreneurial, growth orientated culture and since 2005 consolidated revenue has grown at a compound annual rate of 28%. Come join the family and be LKQ Proud!
- Competitive Pay 401k Plan with generous employer match.
- Insurance Plans for (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability).
- Paid Holiday leave days and a Paid Time Off Program.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- A top-notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
LKQ Job Opportunities & Application Process
LKQ receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in LKQ , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Customer Service & Inside Sales Coordinator
Essential Job Duties:
1. Generates revenue by promoting sales of new and existing products.
2. Initiates sales calls to existing customers to assess the need for replenishing inventories.
3. Assists “walk-in’ customers with sales of product and/or services, responds to questions regarding parts, pricing, services, etc.
4. Prospects and develops relationships with potential customers, or leads, to cultivate new business.
5. Provides ongoing customer and technical service on existing accounts.
6. Processes orders – performs order entry, reviews orders for correct handling, pricing, quantities and shipping data.
7. Informs customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer.
8. May directly receive and process payment from walk-in customers.
9. Advises customer on substitution or modification of part when part requested is not available.
10. Dispatches delivery of orders, as necessary to comply with customer requests.
11. Assists with “check-in’ and “check-out’ process of Route Salespeople.
12. Observes changes in inventory so as to insure minimum stock levels.
13. Sets up special order part numbers that are not regularly stocked in the warehouse.
14. Coordinates with warehouse department to pull product(s) for customer.
15. Assumes other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
BasicQualifications (Minimum Required Experience, Education,Knowledge/Skills/Abilities, Essential Physical Demands):
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: One to two years ofprior telephone sales, customer service relations and/or route salesrequired.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES: Must be familiar withthe company’s products and procedures. Must be able to work in cooperationwith others. Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in workassignments. Must be able to communicate effectively with others and be ateam-player. Must have the flexibility to work variable schedules, includingweekends. Must be able to convey product information and availability tocustomers. Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with customers. Must beorganized, motivated, and a self-starter.
MACHINES, EQUIPMENT, AND SOFTWARE:Computer, 10-key calculator, multi-user telephone system, copier, faxmachine, and Microsoft Office software.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must have the ability to workin an environment where frequent interruptions may occur. Must be able towork under pressure comfortably. May be required to move/lift up to 75pounds.
WORKENVIRONMENT: While performing the duties of thisjob, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. Theemployee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat. The noiselevel in the work environment is moderately loud.
High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalentpreferred.
College coursework desired.
Prior automotive experience andknowledge of automotive parts.
Seek and develop new business
Establish how to best retain existing customerrelationships
Problem-solve customer service issues
401(k) with employermatch
Paid Time Off
LKQ isan Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment.Employment with LKQ is contingent upon successful completion of a criminalbackground check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of apre-employment drug screening.
No contact fromrecruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
Work Facts of LKQ
LKQ Working Hours
- Customer Service & Inside Sales Coordinator, Sales Assistant, Cross Dock Driver – Salvage – CDL Required, Automotive Parts Sales, Sales Assistant, Warehouse Associate & Delivery Driver- Weekends Off
LKQ Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest LKQ to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply LKQ Jobs: Official Site.