Little Caesars Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Little Caesars receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Little Caesars can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
About Little Caesars
It started with a little-known snack food called pizza brought home by World War II soldiers returning from Italy. Mike and Marian saw promise in this new food and were passionate about starting their own pizza business. They invested their $10,000 life savings toward opening a single Little Caesars shop in 1959. To grow the chain, Mike and Marian franchised their stores, ultimately giving thousands of individuals the opportunity to own their own business. Mike and Marian took personal pride in helping franchisees grow their businesses and providing employment opportunities for young crew members.
More than 50 years later, Little Caesars is an internationally known brand. The success of Little Caesars allowed Mike and Marian to own other businesses in the food, sports and entertainment industries, including the Detroit Red Wings and Olympia Entertainment, among others. Just like Little Caesars, Mike and Marians businesses are synonymous with fun.
Little Caesars Job Opportunities & Application Process
Little Caesars receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Little Caesars, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Little Caesars Class A Route Driver
At Little Caesars, we want to be everyday heroes to our customers by making their lives easier. We strive to be HOT-N-READY with perfectly made pizzas, where and when they need us. Ready for their little league teams – whether they win or lose. Ready for their first sleepover or their next all-nighter, romantic date nights and work extra late nights. Birthdays, Tuesdays, or any day when they need something good.
For our store crews, field employees, corporate colleagues, and everyone who is a part of the Little Caesars family — service isn’t what we do, it’s who we are.
Little Caesars Pizza/Blue Line Distribution is now hiring Class A Route Drivers to join our team in our Lawrenceville, GA distribution center. This position will report to the Transportation Supervisor and is a dedicated route position. Blue Line exclusively delivers to all Little Caesars pizza stores. Blue Line Distribution is a family owned and operated company headquartered in Farmington Hills, Michigan. In business for more than 40 years, Blue Line is a global leader in customized innovative food-service supply chain solutions. From its reliable fleet to its experienced team, Blue Line is committed to exceeding customer expectations.
- Hourly pay with overtime after 40 hours.
- Average 50 hours/week.
- Starting pay based on experience and is from $21-23.84/hour.
- Late model equipment leased through Penske.
- Lift-gate, electric pallet jack or cart/ramp for easier use of unloading into stores.
- Routes dispatched between 9pm-3am. Generally this is a 3-4 day work week.
- Coverage area is GA, most of SC, AL, MS, and TN (Nashville to Knoxville).
- Center runs Sunday night through Saturday afternoon so would need to be flexible for different route schedules.
- Performs daily pre and post trip inspections of tractor and trailer and have deficiencies corrected if vehicle is not safe to operate.
- Operates on board recording system (OBR) PeopleNet and adheres to all Blue Line policies, D.O.T. regulations, and all federal, state and local traffic laws while driving.
- Selects and repeatedly lifts products weighing up to sixty (60) pounds from temperature controlled trailer.
- Delivers products primarily at night through use of hand truck and/or pallet jack/lift-gate into designated customer locations including walk in cooler.
- Provides courteous, prompt, and professional customer service at all times.
- Drives a tractor-trailer combination vehicle during shift.
- Position requires frequent standing, lifting, bending and moving of heavy product (60+ pounds).
- May be exposed to varying temperatures and seasonal climate conditions due to exposure, external of tractor-trailer.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including but not limited to nights, weekends, layovers, holidays, as well as short notice.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- One (1) year of verified tractor-trailer experience with a class A CDL license.
100,00 miles driven.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years.
- No more than 1 DOT preventable accident in the past 3 years. All accidents will be reviewed.
- Must be able to pass DOT pre-employment drug screen, DOT physical, and road test.
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits after 90 days through BCBS/Delta Dental
- 401k with company match
- Prescription coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Safety & referral bonus programs
- Generous vacation/holiday package
Work Facts of Little Caesars
Little Caesars Working Hours
- Crew Member, Delivery Driver, Cook, Shift Leader, Assistant Manager, Co-Manager, Restaurant Manager, General Manager, Area Supervisor
Little Caesars Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Little Caesars to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Little Caesars Jobs: Official Site.