Lionbridge Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Lionbridge receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Lionbridge can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. is a multinational software and professional services company specializing in language translation, localization, software testing, e-learning translation, internationalization, interpretation, software development & testing, and content development services. Lionbridge was acquired by H.I.G. Capital in 2017 and subsequently It was delisted from Nasdaq. Lionbridge is now a privately-held company and part of the portfolio of H.I.G. companies. In CSA Research’s 12th annual global industry report in 2016, Lionbridge was ranked number 1 company among “Top 100 Language Service Providers”. It again topped the list in 2017 but was placed second in 2018 list by CSA Research.
Lionbridge Job Opportunities & Application Process
Lionbridge receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Lionbridge, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
The successful candidate will have experience in executing repetitive tasks under limited supervision. Must be detail-oriented and self-motivated.
Job requirements/ skills:
- Read and understand all documentations related to tools.
- Perform the set up and verification of equipment and process.
- Follow verbal or written instructions.
- Responsible for reporting any equipment issues to leads and/ or supervisors.
- Follow security, safety, and quality procedures for all work performed.
- Able to understand inspection parameters.
- Work other duties as assigned.
- Revises detailed drawings and assemblies by applying established drafting, design and engineering standards and practices with technical data as necessary
- Checks to insure drawing accuracy and clarity, including compliance with customer standards and specifications
- Apply knowledge and understanding of view geometry, manufacturing processes, drafting symbology, dimensioning standards, bill of material information and notations necessary for component or assembly production
- Performs assembly component stack-up analysis as necessary
- Comprehension and application of project lifecycle requirements including project commitment dates, cost objectives, quality objectives and project documentation
Requirements and Qualifications
- Proven experience in checking engineering drawings developed through CAD software
- Knowledge and understanding of ASME Y14.5M-1994 Dimensioning and Tolerancing Standards
- Knowledge and understanding of component and assembly design practices
- Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing practices
- Knowledge and understanding of inspection methods
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memorandums
- Ability to write simple technical and informative correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information to other employees of the organization
- Ability to analyze and effectively problem solve difficult design/drawing issues either independently or collaboratively with customer and/or vendor in a diplomatic manner as necessary
Office Coordinator: Lionbridge is seeking an Office Coordinator to join our team and support the day-to-day operations of our global headquarters. As the first face of Lionbridge, you will set the tone for how guests, clients, and team members start their day.
You will support the daily operations of our Waltham HQ, including but not limited to general office operations. This includes reception, delivering a world class experience to all visitors and employees, ensuring our facilities are prepared and welcoming. In addition, the Office Coordinator will be responsible for expense reporting, scheduling, and other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Reception and/or hospitality experience,
- Excellent interpersonal skills, required. Must have the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management through various media(s).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, work independently and demonstrate attention to detail.
Rater: We are looking for dynamic and creative people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily. The job involves analyzing and providing feedback on text, web pages, images and other types of information for leading search engines, using an online tool. Raters log on to the online tool to select tasks to do on a self-directed schedule. A Rater reviews the results returned in a specific search query and rates them in terms of relevance. The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a smartphone. You should have a minimum 12 months experience using Gmail as primary email, daily access to and use of a broadband internet connection to perform the work and an Android smartphone 4.1 or higher or iPhone 4S or higher (or both) to perform the work on.
- High School Diploma or GED Qualification
- For cultural awareness purposes you should be living in the United States for the last 5 consecutive years
- Active daily user of Gmail, Google+ and other forms of social media including Twitter & Facebook
- Familiarity with all other Google products such as Google Home
- Access to and use of both Android and Siri devices to complete certain tasks
- Access to and use of an Amazon Echo or Dot device to complete certain tasks
- Access to and use of a Google Home device to complete certain tasks
- Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in the United States
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
Work Facts of Lionbridge
Lionbridge Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Office Coordinator, Rater, Checker
Lionbridge Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Lionbridge to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Lionbridge Jobs: Official Site.