Lincoln Financial Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Lincoln Financial receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Lincoln Financial can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower people to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates.
Lincoln Financial Job Opportunities & Application Process
Lincoln Financial receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Lincoln Financial, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Registration Coordinator: As a Registration Coordinator you will provide the highest level of customer service and responsiveness to the LFN Advisors and internal customers. You will also act as the liaison between the FINRA and state securities departments regarding registration matters.
- Submits all registration requests to FINRA via Web CRD in an accurate and timely manner.
- Meet all regulatory requirements for filing events that are required to be reported within a specified period of time.
- Fully understand regulatory and internal requirements to ensure requests are not processed if they are not within stated regulations and procedures.
- Ensure all registered individuals meet their Regulatory Continuing Education requirements.
- Supports and promotes change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
Administrative Assistant: As the Administrative Assistant II, you are responsible for providing administrative and general business support to the VP, National Director of Enterprise Initiatives. In this role, you will handle a wide range of administrative related tasks. This role requires working on assignments where judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations.
Officer Organization and General Administrative Support
- Act as primary resource for internal and external contacts, facilitating a professional image of the company
- Provide administrative support including answering calls, scheduling meetings, taking meeting notes, processing/approving expense reports, reconciling corporate credit card statements, and filing, scanning, organizing department files
- Monitor monthly budget activity for the department; including but not limited to budget variance, expense auditing and submission follow up
- Prepare and organize presentation materials
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for staff, committee, vendor, and other meetings
- Ensure materials are uploaded or removed in a timely fashion by direction of the content owner
- Coordinate special projects and additional related duties as assigned by managers, including event planning and coordination
- Arrange travel schedule and reservations for training team
- Manage team calendar
- Conduct purchasing activities and disbursement requests related to various expense activities; process invoices/payments as appropriate
- Manage vendor invoicing and reconciliation process
- Coordinate onboarding of new employees including interview schedules, physical space acquisition, preparing and ordering all necessary equipment, requesting appropriate security access, etc.
- Manage office and meeting supplies and order replacements
Svc Asst, Client Services: This position will perform and deliver on highly routine work for his/her assigned client service area(s) of responsibility in accordance with established procedures/guidelines. S/he serves as a direct point of contact for customers ensuring that good customer relations are maintained, and highly routine customer inquiries and concerns are resolved fairly and effectively.
- Documents customer interactions in appropriate system(s).
- Escalates client service issues/concerns to more senior team members and/or management.
- Maintains customer confidentiality while complying with privacy regulations.
- Performs highly routine research to respond to customer inquiries.
- Provides accurate, timely and highly routine information meeting the customer’s needs through problem resolution.
- Provides customer service to internal and/or external stakeholders, recognizes what needs to be done to meet customer needs and demonstrates flexibility and responsiveness to meet customer needs.
- Responds to and resolves highly routine customer inquiries meeting departmental quality and production standards.
Work Facts of Lincoln Financial
Lincoln Financial Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Administrative Assistant, Registration Coordinator
Lincoln Financial Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Lincoln Financial to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Lincoln Financial Jobs: Official Site.