Life Time Fitness Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Life Time Fitness receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Life Time Fitness can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Open Positions: Lifeguard, Aquatics Group Fitness Instructor, Swim Instructor, Swim Team Coach, Slide Attendant, Aquatics Supervisor, Child Center Team Member, Personal Trainer, Instructor, Fitness Manager, Sales Advisor, Hospitality Team Member, LifeCafe Prep Cook, Housekeeper, Front Desk Team Member
Life Time, Inc. is a chain of health clubs in the United States and Canada. Many of its facilities operate 24/7 and feature personal trainers, salons, food courts, child care centers, and indoor/outdoor pools.
Life Time Fitness Job Opportunities & Application Process
Life Time Fitness receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Life Time Fitness, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Member Services Associate
Life Time is currently seeking a qualified Member Services Associate. As a Member Services Associate, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality customer service to all members and guests through professional greetings, account maintenance, and extensive knowledge of Life Time products and services. Proactively meet the needs of members and accurately answer questions.
- Greet and service members in a friendly and professional manner
- Attentively and promptly respond to member needs
- Admit members by scanning their membership cards and appropriately respond to messages regarding their membership account
- Enter sales transactions for members, including program, service and product payments
- Process member paperwork, including address changes, member cancellations, new members, electronic funds transfers, and payments
- Working toward High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of six months customer service experience
- Minimum of six months reception experience preferred
As part of Life Time – the Healthy Way of Life Company, LifeSpa loves creative, self-motivated people who are passionate about what they do. We believe in education, inspiration and a healthy lifestyle. We believe in nurturing your skills and confidence so you can offer best-in-class customer service while building or expanding your clientele. We work as a team, giving you the tools, products, education, and support you need to make the most of your career while living a healthy, beautiful life.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Greets guests in a timely and friendly fashion and ensures guests are comfortable throughout their LifeSpa experience
• Demonstrates exceptional customer service to exceed guest expectations
• Provides various nail care services, including natural nail manicures, pedicures and paraffin treatments
• Educates guests in recommended retail products to continue homecare
• Consistently increases guest retention by building relationships and pre-booking
• Drives service and retail awareness through LifeSpa designed promotions and events
• Proactively develops new clientele while building current guests relationships
• Participates in promoting self to build business with club interaction and referral program to educate members about hair benefits and to build clientele
• Is responsible for living the Life Time Mission, Vision and Core Values
• LifeSpa offers a selection of product lines for their guests: (varies by location)
o Hair: Wella Color, Aveda, Moroccan Oil, Bumble & Bumble, Kerastase
o Body: Bon Vital, Bio Freeze
o Skin: Vivier, Skin Medica, iS Clinical, Mio
o Nails: Spa Ritual, CND
Women’s Locker Room Attendant
Life Time is currently seeking a Facility Operations Team Member to drive success in our Operations Department.
As a Facility Operations Team Member, you will experience a variety of challenges each day as you strive to provide a positive member experience. In this position, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks, such as changing light bulbs, vacuuming the locker room, and assisting members with miscellaneous requests.
- Complete light and heavy cleaning within an assigned rotation schedule.
- Perform various indoor and outdoor tasks
- Build relationships with members by providing them with top-notch customer service
- Ensure operations projects and tasks do not interfere with member experience
- Wash, fold and stock member towels
- High School Diploma or GED Preferred
- Six months to one year customer service experience
- CPR/AED certification required within first 30 days of hire
Life Time Fitness Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Life Time Fitness to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Life Time Fitness Jobs: Official Site.