Liberty National Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Liberty National receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Liberty National can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Liberty National Life Insurance Company (LNL), located in McKinney, Texas, has been providing life and supplemental health insurance for more than 100 years. Liberty National Life Insurance Company provides individual coverage through home and workplace sales. LNL is licensed in 49 states with thousands of sales agents and managers in branch offices across the United States. LNL has more than $45 billion of insurance in force and more than 3.4 million policies (as of December 2011). Liberty National is a proven provider of Section 125, which offers insurance plans for the worksite. Through Section 125, companies are able to provide their employees a benefit plan at no cost to the employer.
Liberty National Job Opportunities & Application Process
Liberty National receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Liberty National, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Conservation Rep: Globe Life And Accident is seeking outgoing people and friendly voices for part-time evening and weekend shifts at our outbound call center in McKinney, TX located in Stonebridge Ranch. There is no cold calling. Flexible schedules available (16-20 hrs per week) and we offer a business casual dress work environment.
Primary duties & responsibilities consist of:
- Making outbound calls on existing policies to collect premium payments to activate coverage.
- Record information updating the outcome of the call.
- Work in the database to record banking information.
- Explain benefits and provide excellent customer service.
- Maintain the policies and procedures of the department.
- Other projects/duties as assigned.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate math aptitude
- Some medical terminology preferred
- Proficient PC skills with an emphasis in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to analyze information and make logical conclusions
- Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure
- Must be customer friendly
- Must have the desire to learn new tasks and take on additional responsibilities
Call Center Inside Sales Agent: Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company is currently seeking Call Center Sales Agents. This position is responsible for receiving and making calls with the intent of promoting and selling Globe Life Insurance products to new and existing customers. The Call Center Sales Agent will provide consultative sales support to match new and existing customers to the products that best meets their needs. The successful candidate will need to be a sales driven person skilled at interacting with the public by phone. We offer paid training, a competitive pay, plus incentive pay to make sure you receive the rewards for your efforts. If you want to work in a fun, winning environment, then apply today! Health and Life licensed Agents will receive a $300 bonus at 6 months of being employed with us and an additional $200 after a year!
Primary duties & responsibilities consist of:
- Selling insurance products to new and existing customers
- Tracking sales results
- Reporting results and trends
- Participate in extensive product training to learn policy terms and underwriting guidelines
- Handle inbound calls and make follow-up calls
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Remain responsible for Continuing Education
- Responsible for closing business and generating revenue for the company
- Close new accounts by interacting with customers primarily via telephone or email
- Responsible for daily outbound calls to clients and prospective clients
- Responsible for providing exceptional customer service and forming strong client relationships
- Ability to work in a call center environment
- Proficient with technology with emphasis in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Adobe
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to speak clearly and excellent phone voice
- Self-motivated team player, goal oriented, and driven to succeed
- Confident and passionate
- Organizational skills with the ability to multitask by talking, using technology and listening
- Excellent work ethic
Financial Business Analyst: The primary function of this position is to support the accurate and timely importing and exporting of our Lawson Financial interface files for GL, CB and AP. This position will also be expected to manage and test requested changes to the interface files. Depending on the nature of the changes, this position may need to serve as the project manager to ensure all impacted groups are involved and work together to implement the changes in a timely manner.
This position also provides administrative support for the company’s central check writing software, MHC Document Express, by configuring the software when new bank accounts are added and working with the banks to ensure electronic files and checks are acceptable.
- Monitor daily imports and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Use accounting knowledge to identify and assist in the resolution of import and export errors
- Serve as project manager when new interfaces or changes to existing interfaces are needed
- Ensure effective internal controls related to the import processes are in place
- Clearly document all key actions in our issue tracking system
- Create or update interface file layouts
- Develop and execute test plans to confirm accuracy of IT enhancements as they affect the General Ledger accounting feeds
- Co-system administrator for central check writer software
- Maintain and review accuracy of department owned SOX controls
- Serve as the back up to the other department analyst as well as other assigned duties
Work Facts of Liberty National
Liberty National Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Call Center Inside Sales Agent, Financial Business Analyst, Conservation Rep
Liberty National Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Liberty National to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Liberty National Jobs: Official Site.