Lexus Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Lexus receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Lexus can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO WORK AT LEXUS?
It means acting on the highest level of empathy with every customer, dealer, and user to anticipate and address needs before they arise.
It means creating amazing experiences through the power of emotion, passion, and imagination.
And it means opening yourself up to a diverse working environment and to a breadth of both Lexus and Toyota career opportunities available at our new Plano, TX, headquarters and across North America.
Click here to learn more about what it means to be part of the Toyota North America family.
Lexus Job Opportunities & Application Process
Lexus receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Lexus, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Warehouse Team Member
Who we are
Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of the world’s most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We’re looking for diverse, talented team members who want to grow and challenge what’s possible with us.
Who we’re looking for
Toyota’s Portland Distribution Center, located in Portland, OR is looking for 2nd Shift Warehouse Team Member. The primary responsibility of this position is to ship automotive service parts and accessories to Toyota and Lexus dealers on time, error and damage free. The team member will need to meet or exceed established productivity and quality measures in a high performing team based environment. All safety practices, operational procedures and guidelines and company policies and procedures must be strictly adhered to at all times.
Reporting to the Assistant Operations Manager, the Warehouse Team Member will support the department’s objective of providing world class customer support and the implementation of best practices.
Warehouse team members are required to rotate job tasks and work overtime in order to meet business needs. This job requires dedication to continuous improvement, participation on warehouse committees and Kaizen projects. Team members must maintain an acceptable work attendance record.
Hours are 4:00pm-12:30am with Frequent Overtime.
What you’ll be doing
- Shipping Functions: All Warehouse Team Members are responsible for picking, checking, auditing, sorting, over-packing, consolidating, and staging orders. These processes must be performed accurately and in compliance with standard operating procedures and daily workload plans. All of these functions must be completed within a Toyota Production System environment while assuring damage and error-free parts delivery to our logistics partners.
- Receiving Functions: All Warehouse Team Members are responsible for unloading, staging, sorting, and binning of all inbound bin and bulk materials from various vendors. These processes must be performed accurately and in compliance with established standard operating procedures and daily workload plans. All of these functions must be completed within a Toyota Production System environment while assuring damage and error-free inventory receiving.
- Safety, Quality, and Productivity: All Warehouse Team Members are expected to meet or exceed established productivity and quality standards. Strict adherence to all published and reasonably anticipated safety practices, procedures, and guidelines must be observed at all times.
- Storage: Warehouse Team Members establish part locations and relocate, build, and replenish reserve, excess and primary picking locations as needed. Verifications of inventory variances and location additions and deletions (which include cycle counts, inventory or stock verifications or stock verifications in some locations) are also performed. Other processes include properly locating parts by frequency and zone, and ensuring storage for maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Kaizen: All Warehouse Team Members are expected to exhibit dedication to continuous improvement, participation on warehouse committees, kaizen projects, and various project teams. Team Members are also responsible for the organization and cleanliness of assigned work areas in the warehouse.
- Operating Powered Equipment: All Warehouse Team Members are expected to be trained and available to operate powered equipment including: order pickers, tuggers, reach trucks, and counterbalanced forklifts (stand up and sit down).
What you’ll be doing
- Focusing on accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to correctly inventory, pick, store, ship, and receive parts
- Ability to carry, stand, walk, lift, stoop, bend, push, pull, climb stairs, and operate various power equipment (reach trucks, stock chasers, forklifts, order pickers) and to operate power equipment at heights up to 25 ft.
- Ability to lift parts weighing up to 50 lbs. without power equipment assistance
- Available to work 2nd shift hours with frequent overtime overtime
- Willingness to join local union through Teamster
- Visual capacity to clearly recognize, read and understand standard operating procedures, signs, part number labels, instructions and to operate powered equipment
- Ability to see/hear and distinguish sounds and signs that alert, instruct, or notify one of danger, such as warning signs, horns, alarms, speech, and vehicular/pedestrian traffic
- Ability to coordinate maneuvering of varied bilateral hand and foot controls at a rapid pace
- Ability to utilize personal protective equipment which may include gloves, safety harnesses, and closed toed shoes
- Live in a 50 mile radius of warehouse location
Assessments are part of the selection process. If you pass the assessment, you may move on to the next step. Due to the high volume of interest, there is a chance you will not go through the entire selection process. This process could take between 2-4 months.
What we’ll bring
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility and respect
- Comprehensive health care & wellness plans for your entire family
What you should know
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business. Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Lexus Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Lexus to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Lexus Jobs: Official Site.