LexisNexis Risk Solutions Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, LexisNexis Risk Solutions receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at LexisNexis Risk Solutions can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Launch your career with a Global Industry leader
If you are looking for a career with an innovative company in a growing market, few employers can offer the opportunities LexisNexis Risk Solutions can. Our mission is to provide essential insights to advance and protect people, industry and society.
Whether you are looking for a summer internship or a full time opportunity LexisNexis Risk Solutions has a career waiting for you.
LexisNexis Risk Solutions Job Opportunities & Application Process
LexisNexis Risk Solutions receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in LexisNexis Risk Solutions, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Business Consultant – Healthcare
This position exists to drive product usage and revenue growth within client and product segments of strategic importance to business success. Incumbent will spearhead the development and short-term implementation of products and programs vital to the execution of overall market strategy for our Healthcare Veritical. The primary responsibilities of this position will be to drive initiatives and engage clients where efforts are required to achieve business objectives.
- Work directly to advise customers on more effective utilization of products.
- Analyze data to identify savings opportunities, and develop strategic and tactical action plans to leverage LexisNexis products. Follow up and supporting the client in their execution against those plans and opportunities.
- In conjunction with Sr Business Consultant or leadership, formulate recommendations on specific product, program, or client scenarios not currently achieving desired results.
- Work with the sales organization and other personnel on existing/potential needs of customers and how assigned solution can most effectively meet those needs.
- Assist with sale opportunities as needed.
- Maintain relationships with staff in product and account management in order to identify client special project needs, as well as training requirements.
- Develop and deliver training materials, as well as non-traditional user support materials, such as e-learning,
- job aids user guides FAQs, and client use cases.
- Deliver (initial functional/deep dive/refresher) training in person and online via webex, on an as-needed basis.
- Minimally 5 years experience in the healthcare product solution delivery, prefer 8 or more years of experience
- In depth background in the healthcare payer industry with knowledge of products, segments and businesses.
- Bachelors degree in business or related field.
- Proficiency in designing and delivering presentations to an executive audience
- Ability to develop deliverables, schedule, and client-facing materials such as presentations, reports, trainings, and plan/approach documents.
- Proficiency in Excel, Access, and PowerPoint, and project management tools.
- Strong business and analysis/problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate complex ideas.
- Strong listening, facilitation and persuasion skills.
- Work well with unstructured projects and problems across functional areas.
Work Facts of LexisNexis Risk Solutions
LexisNexis Risk Solutions Working Hours
- Data Analyst, Sr Quality Test Engineer, Systems Engineer, Credentialing Analyst, Lead Data Analyst, Quality Modeling Analyst, Vertical Market Manager
LexisNexis Risk Solutions Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest LexisNexis Risk Solutions to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply LexisNexis Risk Solutions Jobs: Official Site.