Legoland Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Legoland receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Legoland can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Legoland is a chain of family theme parks. They are not fully owned by the Lego Group itself; rather they are owned and operated by the British theme park company Merlin Entertainments.
Legoland Job Opportunities & Application Process
Legoland receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Legoland, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Retail Stock Clerk
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant service industry experience in a visitor attraction, theme park, museum, hotel or theater environment; or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Loss prevention and stock management experience would be advantageous.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and multi-task as necessary.
- Knowledge of computer including Microsoft Office – Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Desire to work in fast-paced environments.
- Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays, and special events.
Guest Service Associate
As a Guest Service Associate working in the Day Services division of the Grounds Department, you will be responsible for the upkeep of the Park’s cleanliness before operating hours. Associates are required to work as self-starters in a team environment to utilize cleaning tools and equipment to refresh restrooms and public areas and ensure a visually pleasing and safe aesthetic is maintained for our guests.
Grounds Associates perform daily cleaning and detailing of the Resort’s Restrooms and stock areas prior to park opening. MCs will also stock each restroom and maintain the cleanliness and organization of the designated storage areas. Grounds Associate are also responsible for managing the Resort’s waste by completing trash runs, washing down and sweeping pathways.
Responsible for performing close of day scenarios for the hotel front office and account for daily activity by organizing and verifying information; identifying and correcting discrepancies; posting accounts; running and distributing daily reports.
- Follow all specified procedures to audit the shift closing of all front office staff, including personally closing shift three and completing an audit summary for each shift
- Produce accurate and timely reports and correctly handle all cash transactions
- Provide relief support to the hotel PBX operator during shift
- Follow all specified procedures to maintain and post a daily balance of all house accounts, including running preliminary reconciliations, detail transactions and final reports to accounting and profit centers
- Follow all specified procedures to reconcile cashier’s reports with the restaurant system each night, researching and posting any unresolved tickets from the day shifts
- Balance and audit for accuracy room revenue, food and beverage revenue, cashier’s reports, and guest and house accounts and telephone revenue; assisting the preparation of all reports relevant to daily revenues
Legoland Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Legoland to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Legoland
Legoland Working Hours
- Open every day: 10:00am-5:00pm
Open Positions: Ticket Sales Agent, Maintenance Technician, Food and Beverage Associate, Ground Pickup Associate, Ride Operator, Department Manager, Office Manager, Trade Sales Coordinator, Entertainment Technician, Photo Team Lead, Retail Supervisor, Porter, Education Associate, Grounds Associate, Admissions Associate, Retail Associate, Attractions Associate, Operations Associate, Retail Purchasing Manager, Loyalty and Research Representative, Finance Manager, Wardrobe Supervisor, Warehouse Supervisor, Safety and Risk Supervisor, Cash Control Associate, Park Ranger, Rides Mechanic, Performer, Character, Customer Service Associate, Youth and Education Sales Rep, Guest Experience Host
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Legoland Jobs: visit Official Site.