Lego Stores Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Lego Stores receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Lego Stores can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
The LEGO Group constantly strives to live up to our motto “Only the best is good enough” and for that reason our recruitment process is thorough and extensive. Our focus is to ensure we hire the right people who have the skills and desire that match the job criteria as well as the competencies and values that fit into the LEGO culture. This approach takes time, and we ask for your patience and understanding if you do not hear from us over the next couple of weeks. We look forward to reading and evaluating your application. If your profile and our job and culture match, you may be on your way into an exciting career with the LEGO Group.
The LEGO Group is a privately held company based in Billund, Denmark. The company is owned by the Kirk Kristiansen family who founded it in 1932.
The LEGO Group is engaged in the development of children’s creativity through play and learning. Based on the world-famous LEGO® brick, the company today provides toys, experiences and teaching materials for children in more than 130 countries. The head office is in Billund, Denmark.
Lego Stores Job Opportunities & Application Process
Lego Stores receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Lego Stores, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
BRICK SPECIALIST BAYBROOK
Are you excited to deliver inspirational retail experiences to LEGO® fans of all ages?
Join the LEGO® Brand Retail team as a Temporary “Brick Specialist” and provide inspirational guest experiences in an interactive and vibrant store environment. We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic individuals to join us on a Temporary, part-time basis.
Exceed our guests’ expectations through fun and meaningful interactions
• Ensure a signature experience for every guest that visits our LEGO stores by greeting every guest in your location, performing all cash register functions and portraying a professional, gracious, friendly and engaging manner at all times (80%)
• Provide a clean, safe and visually stimulating environment by performing daily cleaning duties, maintaining store displays and learning and executing LEGO Brand Retail visual standards (10%)
• Safely and efficiently operate the store stockroom as you assist in the receiving of merchandise, maintain the stockroom to LBR standards, know and abide by all safety regulations and notify management of potential shortage situations (10%)
Deliver inspirational retail experiences built on LEGO Brand values
The LEGO® Group is a family-owned, international business and collaboration shapes everything we do. It’s all about a shared vision to launch inspiring products that will shape the future of play. You’ll be part of a uniquely creative organization that gives you the freedom to make a real impact on our performance — and have fun while you’re doing it. LEGO Brand Retail strives to foster relationships with our guests that transcend generations and are as timeless as the products we sell.
Do you have what it takes to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow?
• Communicate effectively with team members and guests
• Process information/merchandise through the register system
• Work various hours, days, nights and weekends as business dictates
• Freely access all areas of the store including sales floor, stock areas, register areas, and loading dock area
• Physical specifications: Constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders. Vision abilities include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Involves lifting at least 30 lbs
• There is potential for this to become a regular role for excellent performers
We want you to join the LEGO Brand Retail team!
If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this Temporary part-time role, use the APPLY NOW button above or below.
Work Facts of Lego Stores
Lego Stores Working Hours
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Store Manager, Sales Trainee, LEGO Brand Retail Supervisor, Learning Center Supervisor, Contact Centre Trainer, Maintenance Area Manager, Account Manager, Consumer Sales Analysis Manager, Public Relations Manager, Market Research Manager, Business Controller, Business Planner, Supply Facilities Supervisor, LEGO Universe Community Coordinator, Product Manager, Merchandiser, Consumer Services Advisor – Bilingual French and Spanish, Customer Logistics Consultant, Sales Associate, Sales Trainee, Cashier, Assistant Manager, Senior Manager
Lego Stores Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Lego Stores to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Lego Stores Jobs: visit Official Site