Lane Bryant Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Lane Bryant receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Lane Bryant can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
GO AHEAD, WORK IT
Bring your passion for fashion to Lane Bryant – the most recognized name in plus-size women’s apparel, including Cacique intimates! Show us you’re the one we want and doors open everywhere: your dream job could be waiting for you (right now!) at our Columbus, Ohio brand headquarters, or in any of our stores nationwide.
WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED
As a subsidiary of Ascena Retail Group, Inc., Lane Bryant offers outstanding benefits designed to support and protect you today, as well as help you design and realize your dreams tomorrow.
SOME OF WHAT WE OFFER*:
- Medical, prescription, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) retirement and employee stock purchase plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Adoption and homebuying assistance
- Generous associate discounts (in stores and online)
- Group rates/discounts on auto/home/pet insurance, computers, travel/entertainment and much more
- Paid time off
Lane Bryant Job Opportunities & Application Process
Lane Bryant receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Lane Bryant, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
SENIOR STRATEGIC ANALYST – PLUS SEGMENT
External Job Description
The Plus Segment Strategy function is a critical part of defining our path forward. Through rigorous analyses, focus on our customers, creative thinking, and deep partnership with the business, we develop the strategic direction for our company. We are responsible for the definition and evolution of our overall corporate strategy, for identifying organic and inorganic growth opportunities where we can create structural advantage, and for driving product- and customer-centric initiatives across our stores and digital channels.
The Plus Segment Strategy team reports to the SVP, Strategy, MP&A and Merch Operations and provides strategic support to our Brand President and Leadership Team.
The Senior Strategic Analyst will play a critical role in driving strategic projects to advance our priorities, growth and long-range plans. The Senior Analyst will be a member on the team responsible for driving enterprise growth, customer experience innovation, competitive and consumer insights, business development, and special projects for the Brand President and Leadership Team. Our focus is on how to best realize long-term, value-creating opportunities through deep partnership with leaders and stakeholders across the company.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis, including financial modeling
- Drive and provide support to cross-functional value-creation initiatives, such as innovation initiatives incubation, pricing strategy / optimization, etc
- Synthesize findings, develop presentations, and help communicate action items/recommendations to leadership tea
- Support opportunities in customer experience through new business models and/or new capabilitie
- Support development of annual Long Range Plans based on agreed-upon strategies and initiatives
- Support recurring efforts to drive insights and build knowledge of key market, competitor, and consumer dynamics. Activities include:
- Analyze competitor strategies and performance to identify
threats/opportunities across channels and geographies
- Mine consumer insights data to identify actionable opportunities
- Support cross-functional business partners with analytic insights and problem solving
- Serve as a thought partner and liaison with business partners at all levels, proactively identifying and communicating business issues and sharing best practices across brands
- Drive program management for large cross-functional new customer experience / capability initiatives across our channels and brands
- 5 – 7 years of professional work experience, preferably with some experience in retail and strategic management consulting.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field. MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated track record as an outstanding problem-solver and strategic thinker.
- Comfort with analytical and financial modeling, ability to work with large / complex data sources, and deep understanding of how to link strategy to implementation / financial plans.
- Able to quickly identify key issues and develop hypotheses.
- Able to synthesize disperse information into effective strategies and innovative insights, translating complex ideas into simple, actionable recommendations.
- Strong written and oral communicator.
- Strong ability and willingness to collaborate effectively; works well with others and is considered a true team player.
Work Facts of Lane Bryant
- 18 years old
Lane Bryant Working Hours
- Sales Associate, Cashier, Team Member, Sales Leader, Assistant Manager, Retail Store Manager, Auditor, Intern, Benefits Analyst, Financial Analyst, Technical Designer, Buyer, Human Resources Generalist, Store Facilities Coordinator, Merchandising Planner
Lane Bryant Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Lane Bryant to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: Yes. Download Lane Bryant Application
How to Apply Lane Bryant Jobs: Official Site.